The Best In The Country (and The World)

I was recommending The Cleveland Clinic and how they addressed my hearing issues. I am totally mellow.

I know his feelings about the CI. The Cleveland Clinic is a good CI center to check out for those who are interested.

I've heard good things about John Hopkins. Since it's a lot closer to me, that is where I'm going to get evaluated. I've also heard our local CI surgeon is good, surgically, but his people skills are a bit suspect. If I do get the surgery done at John Hopkins, then after the first mapping I can switch to our local CI audiologist. I've heard she's good and I've met her before when she's done community audiology seminars at the hospital.

I may be wrong, butt I suspect Hoochie and C-Nice are ahem... giving puppy dog eyes to each other.

i think its very important everyone involved in this issue share each other's opinions with the idea of at least gaining more understanding of those positions, in the hope of this understanding somehow,someway, one day allowing us to have further dialogue

i knwo that's a pipe dream..

but alas

hope dies hard

I was recommending The Cleveland Clinic and how they addressed my hearing issues. I am totally mellow.
sure and you were posting videos to that end, which leads one to assume you would like to actually discuss what your promoting..

its good yoru mellow...
mellow is cool

I know his feelings about the CI. The Cleveland Clinic is a good CI center to check out for those who are interested.

given your statements regarding my feelings i don't think you do. that's why its important to read my posts and quote me if need be so their is NO misunderstandings or presumptions

I have read your post. Anything that shows anything about CIs in any kind of light is propaganda. The vid shows the professionalism and skill of Cleveland Clinic Audiologist & Surgeons. I wish they had used and adult.

I have read your post. Anything that shows anything about CIs in any kind of light is propaganda. The vid shows the professionalism and skill of Cleveland Clinic Audiologist & Surgeons. I wish they had used and adult.

it shows more than that, as every image does.

after all a picture is worth a thousand words, they also show an ideology through the very use of certain words in english. every advertisement contain more than one message, this clinic and who they hired to put the vid together would most certainly agree, its learned form the very first day in any advertising class, it soen reason why advertising is such such huge business, their is a reason why their models and paradigms work and they get paid big money to do what they're paid for..

stating something is propaganda doesn't mean we must dismiss it on the contrary it means we need to look at it and closely..

im not using that term a sa negative, im using it in a neutral way as it should be used.

The parents chose to give their son implants and chose The Cleveland Clinic. There maybe others considering a CI and considering different centers who would be interested in info about the Clinic.

The parents chose to give their son implants and chose The Cleveland Clinic. There maybe others considering a CI and considering different centers who would be interested in info about the Clinic.

im not sure how that addresses my statements.
all your stating is an assumption based on whats called the argument of autonomous choice..

which doesn't actually explore anything. nor even address fundamentals.

and is actually a weak argument.

have you ever taken any philosophy classes at university level or bioethics courses?

im not sure how that addresses my statements.
all your stating is an assumption based on whats called the argument of autonomous choice..

which doesn't actually explore anything. nor even address fundamentals.

and is actually a weak argument.

have you ever taken any philosophy classes at university level or bioethics courses?

Did you ever give any thought to the fact that maybe he is NOT addressing your statements but making his own?

I am providing info for those interested in HA/CIs. You have no interest in them or any benefits they provide. That is your provocative I appreciate the Cleveland Clinics Customer Service & Medical expertise in these matters. I have been there so I know that the vid is truthful. Those who are considering a CI should give the Clinic a look.

I am providing info for those interested in HA/CIs. You have no interest in them or any benefits they provide. That is your provocative I appreciate the Cleveland Clinics Customer Service & Medical expertise in these matters. I have been there so I know that the vid is truthful. Those who are considering a CI should give the Clinic a look.

this is a public forum so all the information you provide is for anyone. period. that's what community means..that's what all means
i most certainly do have an interest in the technology CI, ive have even studied their historical and technological development, i'm well aware how they work, one could state i prob have more breath and knowledge of this industry then you do.

i have many faults, a lack of interest in CI and knowledge of them and the combined system is most certainly not one of them.

nor did i ever state i saw No benefits from them.you are very clearly in error regarding what you think my perogative is

Not everything is propaganda. Take the vide about the hybrid CI, as I stated before it for a specific subgroup the girl in the vid was one of the first before FDA approval. Its effectiveness contributed to approval of the device. The university of Iowa was instrumental in its development. They were showing that fact.

Back