Votes: 17 63.0%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

faire_jour

Reaction score
I just wanted to know how many people here think they will continue to be deaf after they die.
Don't get into a religous debate, just tell what you think.

good topic, but yup it would be very thought provocative for sure, best leave it at the poll results, THEN maybe after a 50 or so collated, we may discuss?

It will be totally different! All will be better then well! Beyond expectations!

I will be ABLE to hear everythin' in the Afterlife. :)

who says we still have the 5 senses in afterlife? just becuz we have one or more senses impaired in this life - doesnt mean its gonna be the same in afterlife. Who knows maybe we will get all (infinity) senses instead of 5 or 6th sense. make sense?:D

sorry. no opinion.

I just wanted to know how many people here think they will continue to be deaf after they die..

No, I don't think I will continue to be deaf afterlife, I'm sure I'll be able to hear for the first time ever. ;)

Same here...maybe it is cuz I don't really care either way.

Well, if deaf folks are so proud of being deaf in this life, why wouldn't they continue to be proud of same in the afterlife?

It's my opinion that when you pass at first you keep your characteristics, like a habit, whatever they may be; old, armless, drinker, smoker etc until your belief system can accommodate the new possibilities. I think it's like radioman says. Everything is vibrations and that works out to be very vivid and whole and fulfilling, if you are able to believe it.
People eat when they first cross over, because they believe they are hungry and need to and want to, eventually the need or desire fades away.
If you read some of the old stuff on it, you'll hear about alcoholics, food addicts whatever get stuck in their rut of need and habit, they keep repeating the desire because it's never fulfilled, sometimes people don't even know theyre dead they are so consumed with their obsessions. That's also why places get haunted, the belief and need just a creates a rutted vibration. And Alzheimer patients can sometimes be confused when they first cross over but it fades away, it's like growing young-for everyone. Everybody gets help making the transition, if they are willing to listen.

Well, if deaf folks are so proud of being deaf in this life, why wouldn't they continue to be proud of same in the afterlife?

exactly! to say that you want to be hearing in heaven means you're not happy about being deaf in real life. when not being happy about yourself in real life... you ain't going to heaven :cool2:

exactly! to say that you want to be hearing in heaven means you're not happy about being deaf in real life. when not being happy about yourself in real life... you ain't going to heaven :cool2:

I'm happy right where I am. I don't intend to die!

Oh, yes I am perfectly happy to be deaf in this real life on this earth. It's more blessin' this way rather than be hearin'. Learn to accept and live through bein' deaf is awesome. I know, it is not for some people - but it does for me.

We, the deaf people will be ABLE to hear in the afterlife -- it doesn't mean that we are not happy bein' deaf on this earth.

It's not what we would hear but it's more like we able to communicate through head.

Well, that's my believe is...

Oh, yes I am perfectly happy to be deaf in this real life on this earth. It's more blessin' this way rather than be hearin'. Learn to accept and live through bein' deaf is awesome. I know, it is not for some people - but it does for me.

We, the deaf people will be ABLE to hear in the afterlife -- it doesn't mean that we are not happy bein' deaf on this earth.

beside... why hear? or sign? when you're in afterlife... i'm sure they talk to each other telepathically :cool2:

It makes no difference - whether Im deaf or not in afterlife - it is just our souls floating around, not our entire physical aspect. Our physical aspect will deteriorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back