The 3 New Mods

Thanks Scubalady, Defee, Maria, GTM, MsGiglz, Interpretrator, and Northstar.

Please forgive Northstar for his enthusiasm. For those who don't know, syncretized swimming was outlawed in central Canada in the last century due to issues with hypothermia.

Two sports took its place: Curling--sliding hot stones an ice while running beside them sweeping paths with little brooms.

And syncretized farting.

The first brings tears from boredom, and the second brings tears from the methane.

Northstar is trying to rally deaf participation, even though we just don't have the ear for it. My fear is that Northstar will feel strain from his efforts.

Hell yeah Chase man... hahaha.... as for me feeling strain from my efforts?!?!?! Surely ya jest eh!!! hahahah good comedy spin on this... hahhaa

Yes they can fart of course. Probably smells like data bits from eating too much Alldeaf munchies.

I would assume so, Seq..who knows if Jo, Chase and Kiwi can time their farts at the same time and let rip them... lol...

Thanks Scubalady, Defee, Maria, GTM, MsGiglz, Interpretrator, and Northstar.

Please forgive Northstar for his enthusiasm. For those who don't know, syncretized swimming was outlawed in central Canada in the last century due to issues with hypothermia.

Two sports took its place: Curling--sliding hot stones an ice while running beside them sweeping paths with little brooms.

And syncretized farting.

The first brings tears from boredom, and the second brings tears from the methane.

Northstar is trying to rally deaf participation, even though we just don't have the ear for it. My fear is that Northstar will feel strain from his efforts.

:giggle::giggle: Chasie......NS will not have to strain at all...........he's on a baked bean diet!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Hell yeah Chase man... hahaha.... as for me feeling strain from my efforts?!?!?! Surely ya jest eh!!! hahahah good comedy spin on this... hahhaa

I would assume so, Seq..who knows if Jo, Chase and Kiwi can time their farts at the same time and let rip them... lol...

Those special rips will be put in your PM box for a nice whiff of your fave odor LOL

:giggle::giggle: Chasie......NS will not have to strain at all...........he's on a baked bean diet!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Schermy.. time for me to force-feed ya these hot crappy beans!!! HAHAHA then ya can let rip some beautiful farts.... hahha

Those special rips will be put in your PM box for a nice whiff of your fave odor LOL

Ocean.. nope I will have to direct these to ya so ya can smell.. since ya have some Ducks nearby that will be farting after they are out of the playoffs!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Methinks Schermy needs a whiff of Ocean's duck farts!!!!!

Schermy.. time for me to force-feed ya these hot crappy beans!!! HAHAHA then ya can let rip some beautiful farts.... hahha

Ocean.. nope I will have to direct these to ya so ya can smell.. since ya have some Ducks nearby that will be farting after they are out of the playoffs!!!!!

Methinks Schermy needs a whiff of Ocean's duck farts!!!!!

We are not talking about the Anaheim Ducks here, its about you loving those stinky poo rips :rofl: That must explain your fascination for farts , Schermy just gave away your diet :lol: Now, the three new mods will need a gasmask to protect themselves from your rips :laugh2:

Ah, so now I know who are the three new moderators... Yeah, I am a bit slow..:) Congrats Jolie, SG and Chase.

BTW; mods should keep a close eye on Chase, because he is a reputable trouble maker..;)

Back