The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Go Vikings! Bears, Packers, and Lions suck! WATCH OUT FOR ADRIAN, HE IS GOING TO RUN OVER THE BEARS, PACKERS, AND LIONS AND THE REST OF THE NFL!

We all have our outlooks. But you need not look too far to know that the Dolphins will be King this year. :)

Don't lift my arm and tickle my arm pit - it's torture. It's so funny I forgot to laugh...no wait, I feel the giggles coming.

Ah, my (now) Dolphin dreams will surely become reality. :D

W's and L's are overrated in preseason. Its all about regular season. I think it was stupid that 3 weeks ago Farve said he's staying retired and then comes back in middle of preseason. I would be put off a bit if I was a player on Vikings and watching all this goes down.

At least Restless_heart, your hubby has 1 more jersey to buy now. Is he going to be a Vikes fan now?

Brett Favre can't make up his mind. He's a cheesehead with a horn growing :laugh2::D

W's and L's are overrated in preseason. Its all about regular season. I think it was stupid that 3 weeks ago Farve said he's staying retired and then comes back in middle of preseason. I would be put off a bit if I was a player on Vikings and watching all this goes down.

At least Restless_heart, your hubby has 1 more jersey to buy now. Is he going to be a Vikes fan now?

Yep he is into Vikings now and it looks like I got to get him another Farve jersey. :eek3:

Brett Favre can't make up his mind. He's a cheesehead with a horn growing :laugh2::D

LMAO!!! He never does ever make up his mind and see what happens if Vikings loses :giggle:

Brett Favre don't have to throw, all he have to give the ball to Adrian Peterson to do his job with the running. :P

I wish Jaguars could get Adrian Peterson, but I'd settle for 8 wins first this season.

I know that most (if not all) can't hear the theme song to Monday Night Football so I am writing the rhyrics (sp?):

Are you reading for some Finball...A Monday night Dolphin show...etc., etc.

dolphins.jpg

cant wait till thursday opener game pittsburgh and tennesee. good way to break into the season

Many stupid people say that the Dolphins won their division via trick plays...I say we earned that right. I wish those air heads can zip their lips for once.

Looks like that game was pretty good to me. How could a OT game be labeled a bad opener.

Back