The 100 Greatest Movie Posters

Boult

Reaction score
I read where kottke.org said "There's a lot to disagree with on this list."

best%20poster%20of%20all%20time%20BANNER.jpg

So visit TCCANDLER.com -- The 100 Best Movie Posters of All Time and what do you think? Do you agree with the list? I do not see "Mad Max" listed... hmph!

This is Mad Max poster I am talking about below
189134.1020.A.jpg

This is my favorite poster and I once owned this poster but it was either stolen or lost during moving. :(

If you got a favorite movie poster, post here as well if you want to! Mad Max is also my favorite movie!

I read where kottke.org said "There's a lot to disagree with on this list."

best%20poster%20of%20all%20time%20BANNER.jpg

So visit TCCANDLER.com -- The 100 Best Movie Posters of All Time and what do you think? Do you agree with the list? I do not see "Mad Max" listed... hmph!

This is Mad Max poster I am talking about below
189134.1020.A.jpg

This is my favorite poster and I once owned this poster but it was either stolen or lost during moving. :(

If you got a favorite movie poster, post here as well if you want to! Mad Max is also my favorite movie!
How was it stolen? Did you have movers help you move?

BTW, that's a nice poster. :)

I used to have TMNT posters. One with turtles peeking out from sewer hole, and other with them show-off in full black background and big "TMNT" spell out. Im too young to remember what's happen to them. :(

Only movie posters I have are Bionicle 1 to 3 movies. First one is regular size, second is letter-sized, and third is two-page pullout.

How was it stolen? Did you have movers help you move?

BTW, that's a nice poster. :)
Vampy, no mover, I did the moving myself. It was either stolen from my bedroom or fell off my truck while driving to new place. But I do vividly recall putting in my bedroom under my bed because I didn't plan to put them up on the wall. Just storing them.. The box is a long white one designed for storing comic books you know? Someone might have sneaked into my room while I am at old place while moving...

Yes, It is a nice poster, Good thing they are replaceable so I plan to buy some movie poster and frame them :D But I do have few posters that are irreplaceable because they were from the 70's I also has a German Flag along with them in the box.

Last edited:
Vampy, no mover, I did the moving myself. It was either stolen from my bedroom or fell off my truck while driving to new place. But I do vividly recall putting in my bedroom under my bed because I didn't plan to put them up on the wall. Just storing them.. The box is a long white one designed for storing comic books you know? Someone might have sneaked into my room while I am at old place while moving...

Yes, It is a nice poster, Good thing they are replaceable so I plan to buy some movie poster and frame them :D But I do have few posters that are irreplaceable because they were from the 70's I also has a German Flag along with them in the box.
Ah, that sucks...

Or you misplaced it somewhere that you will probably find years later in the future.

I lost a couple things once when I was at RIT. Since I was always moving every year (at least twice a year), I would be moving things in and out of storage. Five years later, I was looking for something. I got that box out of storage for that thing, and ended up finding something that I forgot I lost. Whoa...

Ah, that sucks...

Or you misplaced it somewhere that you will probably find years later in the future.

I lost a couple things once when I was at RIT. Since I was always moving every year (at least twice a year), I would be moving things in and out of storage. Five years later, I was looking for something. I got that box out of storage for that thing, and ended up finding something that I forgot I lost. Whoa...
I am in Arizona now. The moving and disappearance of the box happened in Rochester, NY 9 yrs ago...

Where's "Matrix" cover? That list is full of crap. I can think of better ones.

I personally like old 60's, 70's horror movie-grindhouse type posters. Theyre great.

example:

beast-20000-fathoms.jpg

my favorite has to be this one though:

The-Godfather-Poster-C12177689.jpeg

We have some movie posters from AMC.

The Knight Dark
X-File
6th Sense
etc....

Back