Thanksgiving plans?

What will you do on Thanksgiving Day?

• Have Thanksgiving with family?

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Invited at other's house for Thanksgiving?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Celebrate Thanksgiving alone?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Do nothing/ don't know?

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
What are you going to do?

Are you going to have Thanksgiving with your family?

Or are invited to Thanksgiving at others' house?

Or do nothing?

Or have your own Thanksgiving alone, making Turkey sandwich or baked
Turkey leg?

Or don't know yet?

Gonna make Thanksgiving dinner like my grandma taught me... special stuffing with a "secret" recipie, along with the "secret" pecan and pumpkin pies...

I also watch the Macys Parade every year.....

I'm not sure yet......

Thanksgiving at my cousins house or a friend will invite me to their thanksgiving place -- still early to know.

gonna have the turkey with my son and bro and his family.. :)

I think I am going to Grandma's house. I have Mass in the morning and I will drive down to her house. I think my brother is comming over as well. My parents will be in Italy and my sisters will be with their families. As a priest with no family and with my parents and siblings living all over the world, it is getting harder to be with them. But I am always thankful for everything I have.

:ily:

p.s.

I am making the peacon pies using my mother's recipe. It is the best. :)

I have no idea yet, in 3 years been at my place. So, not sure if do that again this year. Wait N' See!

We're going over my dad's for Thanksgiving....

Thankgiving Day is not known in Germany & other countries in Europe. Of course we celebrate Thankgiving at canteen where we work every year on one day before Happy Thankgiving Holiday. I see why not, that I celebrate American Thankgiving with my family... I will suggest this to my hubby.

I am spending thanksgiving with my family at my dad's house like every year. ;) then the next day I am going shopping, oh yeah! :D

Will spend with my b/f at his house alone - just the 2 of us. He will cook. :)

CyberRed said:
Will spend with my b/f at his house alone - just the 2 of us. He will cook. :)

You speak very highly of him, ;) but I'm curious how come you haven't posted a picture of you two together, The only picture I saw was him alone. Why don't you post a picture of you two in AD couple thread, I'm sure we all would like to see your new beauty. :mrgreen:

i am not sure about this year... my PTO(Paid Time Off) at work is nearly out... i ll be back to work on friday after thanksgiving. :( however i probably will be gone to mtns for bouldering or rock climbing on that following weekend. it depends on how the weather will be like. my decision hasn't been made yet.

We haven't discussed about it yet.. My house or at my in-law's house.. Maybe at my in-law's house because I cooked the bird last year.

Cheri said:
You speak very highly of him, ;) but I'm curious how come you haven't posted a picture of you two together, The only picture I saw was him alone. Why don't you post a picture of you two in AD couple thread, I'm sure we all would like to see your new beauty. :mrgreen:

We are still busy. One last time, when we were at the Mall and saw they have a Portrait to take pics - we never had the time to get dressed nicely and be well-groomed. I work on this house ( remodelin' ) and he works 10 hours a day at his worksite for 7 days everyday. We ended up dirty and tired. Our schedule is conflicted. I guess, I will have to wait until this house is done remodelin' first and, then maybe we can have available time to take a picture of ourselves later. There's always a plenty of time to do a portrait of ourselves. ;)

Back