Thank You Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Reaction score
I dont want this thread to get into a heated discussion but wanted to share a few points.

First to Alex, Thank You for standing up and doing the right thing. Many of us understand it is very difficult to run a message board, especially one with as many members as AllDeaf. There are many games that are played with each other, but occasionally something downright dangerous comes about. We all know it is very difficult for you to be involved in every discussion, as well as every piece of drama that comes about. But doing the right thing at the right time says alot.

Secondly, I feel that EVERYONE is partially responsible for looking out for those that may be placed in a dangerous situation. I used to think it was a "cop" thing wanting to help others, but places such as AllDeaf, we have parents, loved ones, good friends, etc. and we all share a responsibility to do the right thing when something needs to be done when a dangerous situation arises.

I agree with Taylor and I want to tell Alex this:

Thank you, Alex, for doing the right thing and making AD safer for all of us. :ty:

I completely agree with Taylor, and I am quite grateful that Alex took action on a member even though it may had been one of the most difficult decisions to make. As a result, AllDeaf is now safer because of an elimination.

It's true that people who may be a danger to some may be already here or join in the short future. But like Taylor said, it's our responsibility to look out for each other.

Again, I'm glad something was done about it today. Alex, you have my support on these decisions, period.

I wholeheartedly agree with the others. It couldn't have been an easy decision, but it was the right decision!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, society won’t really be safe until the fat pervert is behind bars. He may be out of our hair, but the Internet is a pretty big place. :|

Unfortunately, society won’t really be safe until the fat pervert is behind bars. He may be out of our hair, but the Internet is a pretty big place. :|

Hey I'm a fat pervert!!! Don't group us together

:madfawk:

:nana:

yeah i want to say thanks i havent see what you did but i saw what other people said so i have to say i m very impressed so alex we all are deeply grateful

Unfortunately, society won’t really be safe until the fat pervert is behind bars.

Actually, what is the law on this? When we see those guys on TV who show up at the door with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a box of condoms only to be greeted by Geraldo Rivera, what are they charged with? They didn’t actually have sex with a minor, so they can’t be charged with that. Is it illegal to simply solicit a minor for sex? I guess it must be, because that’s the only thing I can think of. Taylor, care to enlighten us? And if the perv lives in one state and the kid lives in another, does the FBI get involved? How does all this work?

Actually, what is the law on this? When we see those guys on TV who show up at the door with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a box of condoms only to be greeted by Geraldo Rivera, what are they charged with? They didn’t actually have sex with a minor, so they can’t be charged with that. Is it illegal to simply solicit a minor for sex? I guess it must be, because that’s the only thing I can think of. Taylor, care to enlighten us? And if the perv lives in one state and the kid lives in another, does the FBI get involved? How does all this work?

Well, from what I know... the laws vary by the state. I've read about where people can get arrested for just trying to solicit a minor over the internet.

Hope Taylor can answer some questions for us.

Hey I'm a fat pervert!!! Don't group us together

:madfawk:

:nana:

Oh shut up, Dennis—the stuff on my hard drive would probably put yours to shame. Besides, all the “models” on both of our hard drives have signed releases on file stating that they are of legal age…

Yeah, that’s the ticket… :whistle:

Oh shut up, Dennis—the stuff on my hard drive would probably put yours to shame. Besides, all the “models” on both of our hard drives have signed releases on file stating that they are of legal age…

Yeah, that’s the ticket… :whistle:

share!!! :naughty:

unless there are monkeys involved :Ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back