Texting and walking can be deadly

stupid woman now that poor driver be bundle of nerves...saw stupid woman yesterday on bike and texing I surpose that come under jackass thread

While texting or reading messages while you drive or walk, expect a risk. That's why the state of NJ forbids texting while walking across a street. Other states will follow for sure to avoid accidents. Texting and driving is not allowed all over the USA, I believe. Honestly, people who can't wait texting or reading messages during driving or walking are the dumbest people in the world.

So, hearing are still able to make the call while walking and deaf can do the videophone while walking? Way to avoid the law.

So, hearing are still able to make the call while walking and deaf can do the videophone while walking? Way to avoid the law.
You can't avoid the law of consequences. If a pedestrian is inattentive, whether it's texting or some other reason, that car or train is still going to hit just as hard.

She can hear train s noice before crossing?? She s deaf???

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

She can hear train s noice before crossing?? She s deaf???

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf
She purposely walked around the lowered gates at the crossing, so who knows what she noticed. Whatever was on her phone must have been so fascinating it blocked out all sights, sounds, and common sense.

She purposely walked around the lowered gates at the crossing, so who knows what she noticed. Whatever was on her phone must have been so fascinating it blocked out all sights, sounds, and common sense.

That would be whatever common sense she does have :giggle:

Back