Terminator 3

Originally posted by Steel
I got information from another site saying that T4 is expected to hit theatres in 2005...

and of course, Schwarengezzer will be back....again.

But I'm not sure if that information was fake or not...but we'll see.

Arnold said, he would like to product "Terminator 4" right away before he decided to be becoming a governor for the state of California if won the votes

I got information from another site saying that T4 is expected to hit theatres in 2005...

Will Arnold Schwarengezzer constantly performs in the Hollywood while he runs a governor for State of Cailfornia ??

I don't think that would be possible for him to act in movies and be a Governor at same time (unless he's willin not to sleep at all :-\)

I realized some people think that T3 isn't over as they think it should have next Terminator.

Remember, the end is not always have a happy ending.

T3 is ok. Alex and I just saw it last week. It has alot of humors (not the best but it made us, the audience, laugh) but in the end part was creepy for me.

Anyway, in my opinion T2 is the BEST! :thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious, as I haven't seen the newest T3 -- who plays John Conner? Edward Furlong who played the young John in the 2nd Terminator...? Just wondering.

PS - It's Schwarzenegger Sowwy...picky picky, me!

Edward Furlong WAS going to play as John Connor in T3 but got kicked out because he was arrested by the cops who caught him duing illegal drugs like pot and so they fired him and replaced him with another actor. sucks eh?

Steel said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious, as I haven't seen the newest T3 -- who plays John Conner? Edward Furlong who played the young John in the 2nd Terminator...? Just wondering.

PS - It's Schwarzenegger Sowwy...picky picky, me!

Edward Furlong WAS going to play as John Connor in T3 but got kicked out because he was arrested by the cops who caught him duing illegal drugs like pot and so they fired him and replaced him with another actor. sucks eh?
Nick Stahl

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) ... John Connor

Sleepy Time Gal, The (2002) ... Morgan

Bully (2001) ... Bobby Kent

In the Bedroom (2001) ... Frank Fowler

Sunset Strip (2000) ... "Zach" Zachary

Thin Red Line, The (1998) ... Bead

Disturbing Behavior (1998) ... Gavin Strick

Eye of God (1997) ... Tom Spencer

Safe Passage (1995) ... Simon Singer

Tall Tale: the Unbelievable Adventures of Pecos Bill (1995) ... Daniel Hackett

Woman With a Past (1994) ... Brian

Man Without a Face, The (1993) ... Chuck ; Chuck

In my own opinon, I didn't think that Nick was as good as an actor to play as John Connor in the Third Terminator movie...he seems to act like a sissy than he was when he was younger...Edward Furlong would've made T3 a total smash hit of the summer if they ever let him in, but nnooo...fired his ass because of illegal drugs :roll: aw shucks maybe he'll be in Terminator 4 but I doubt it.

Steel said:
I went and see that movie on opening night so, "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" with well known austraian actor, Arnold Schwarenzzenger, as T101 in the pervious Terminator movies...

The first Terminator movie was in 1984...that's almost 20 years ago.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day, when T101 returned as a reprogrammed alley as protector of John Connor, filmed back in 1991.

Now, in 2003, the war is getting near, and T101 returned again and faced against the most powerful villain in history. A female cyborg who is able to remote control all kinds of machinery...even T101. can transform into anyone like T1000 can in T2...she is much powerful than T1000.

So, I seen it tonight...and you want my opinon? Well, I was kinda expecting that movie to be ALOT cooler than I thought...but everything...the actions...the thrills...the stunts...the fights...etc were all cool but...the only thing that bugs me is the ending...the ending was strange, actually.

There is no telling if Terminator 4 could be made, so I dunno...Terminator 3 was cool, but I think Terminator 2 was a classic.

So, in my opinon, I think Terminator 2 is better than Terminator 3.

I give Terminator 3 a 7.0

and I gave Terminator 2 a 8.2

and I gave the orginal Terminator a 8.0

So it seems that Terminator 2: Judgement Day was proably the best Terminator movie i've ever laid my eyes on
I'm thinking that T2 is good movies than T3 because T3 is really suck.

DefMATRIXense said:
In my theory or probably fact,
In the past, present, and future, John Connor didn't meet his father, Kyle Reese who happened to be an excellent soldier. In future, Machines tried to kill Kyle but it’s hard to kill him. Not only that but Machines cant find john Connor who has been hiding anywhere for years as he is non- exist (according to T-3 storyline) So Machines decided to send a terminator to kill Sarah Connor( which is easier than killing Kyle) in the past.

how does machine know about john conner's mother's name? Rememberm, the record have wipe off after the nuclear.

Kyle was the one who reshaped the Future by changing the Past because Kyle was the one who knows the machines almost destroyed all humans in future even Kyle tried to kill all machines since machines created improved and smart terminators. Not only that but Kyle knows john needed more time to build his own terminators and start war against machines in the future ( T-4 probably)

it has nothing with history change, the history line has stay same like a recyle. The fate must stay same. Same concept as Time Machine, the man tried save his girlfriend and she die in many different way.

Have you noticed that John's own terminators that sent to the past to SAVE Sarah (t-2)? And Kate also sent another terminator with same programmer to the past to save younger Kate and john (used to be girlfriend/boyfriend after T-1 and before T-2 according to t-3 storyline) because Machine tracked and found young john in the past who started building his own terminators. That why Machines created a better terminator called T-X (Kristen the actress) and sent to the past and kill younger Kate, john and their crew (t-3).

Kate and John were never mean to be girl/boyfriend in childhood. They were play around. It's child thing. Nothing about love thing, they are curious, that's all.

After t-2, Sarah explained everything to john and decided to separate way for good. So Sarah, the future wrote a will ( in case she dies) for terminator because she knows more about the future. So u guys see t-3 movie. It explains everything. How did Sarah know then? As I said Sarah is not dead and has been hiding somewhere like john did. John was shocked because he thought his mother died.

I still think Sarah is alive somewhere who she will not allow be on public.

Hey guys, Are we going to have Terminator parts 4 coming out later on?

we don't really know but it does seem to have something under the sleeves though

i finally watch that movie on dvd few weeks ago ... In my own opinion from that movie i think it is good movie and it ain't over !!! why ???? because in my own point of view that john connor hasn't met his future father and it hasn't show the war is over and who control the terminator programs etc ... know what i mean ?

knightwolf68 said:
i finally watch that movie on dvd few weeks ago ... In my own opinion from that movie i think it is good movie and it ain't over !!! why ???? because in my own point of view that john connor hasn't met his future father and it hasn't show the war is over and who control the terminator programs etc ... know what i mean ?

I think it's over. Why? It's very obviously that John Conner will be sucessfaul by defeat the machine. That's why the machine choice to kill John when he was young or either his mommy.

If Terminator never go back the time to kill The Conner, then we would know that Machine could be sucessful in future.

Rumors about T4 that the 'Rock' might be the replace of Arnold S-----ger (that's all I can remember his last name). If that's true then I don't think it's gonna be a good movie. Maybe it's beacuse I'm used to have Arnold in those kind of action movies and not used to those new comers like the Rock.

I know... Terminator4: Governor Terminator terminated California's debt.

Probably too boring to be made into a movie but we'll see

Alright, I finally watched some of T3 just last night...but what I have seen so far...it didn't really catch my interest. I prefer the first 2 installments rather than this current 3rd one. :roll:
Still, the special effects and audio and visual effects were really good, but it did little to illuminate the storyline.
I guess it's because I had expected Linda Hamilton to reprise her character as Sarah Conner and Edward Furlong, the original young John Conner in T2 to be in the 3rd...:dunno:
I will watch it in full sometimes this weekend and chew on it. ;)

Back