Ten Tips for Holiday Romance

I don't think I'll be ever be able to do those things, because right now I'm just heartbroken cuz some guy just broke my heart. I am just being a crybaby right now crying my eyes out. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

And the rest of you who are in relationship and marriage right now have fun with this Christmas tips.

Cheri said:
I don't think I'll be ever be able to do those things, because right now I'm just heartbroken cuz some guy just broke my heart. I am just being a crybaby right now crying my eyes out. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

And the rest of you who are in relationship and marriage right now have fun with this Christmas tips.

((((((((((((CHERI))))))))))))) I am here for u no matter what! :ily: CHERI!
:ily: :ily: :ily: :ily:

Cheri this is definite good tips really! cuz I have talked about this and that with someone I flirted in the past.. yep.. ;)

Cheri said:

Awww Cheri-tootsie-sis! Don't give up!! Being heartbroken a hard thing to go through with....*hands you tissue to wipe away ur tears*....now now...you have us AD'ers to console with.... :grouphug:

Keep your chin up sis and believe you WILL find someone worthy of your time and to share the many moments of pure bliss of what is call 'true-love'!! :D

Cheri Thanks for tips

But got a tip for Warm weather too ? Hehe not just cold weather..

I have done all.. LOL

like Magestu said.. sweden blood I do have that!

I get so warm blood during day.. except at night time when it's almost bedtime I get so cold easily! I MUST MUST cuddle with my husband his body is so Warm it kept me warm!!!

Oooo we got Fireplace too.. I love when He and I are in livingroom watching a movie with fire roaming in fireplace.. have a glass of rum/coke (he doesn't like wine hehe)

Holidays are great to spend time with their loves etc..

Wendy

Roadrunner said:
Hey guys...looks like you're gonna have to pick a number and who ever is the closest could win a 'date' with either Meg or Cheri...*ahems*...I believe I know what number Cheri will use...(hint: her fav number) and for Meg, she'll have to whisper it in pm to me....(as for transportation, meals, etc...solely the obligations and respondsiblity of the 'winner'...heh heh)
:lol:

Thanks for the nice and interesting romantic guideline there Cheri and I can see a few on it that I'll use for the 'one' I love during the Christmas holiday! :thumb:

Probably, Cheri needs to bring a chair to watch you how a warmest romantic nearby the fireplace. She will take 101 romantic class on Christmas eve. :Oops:

Cheri said:

I am so sorry to hearing this. I did not see that one post. Hang in there Cheri :hug:

Cheri said:

Cheri,
Forget about men. We can go out and have a BLAST! How is that? Next year, there will be someone for you to try these tips with. Youre a beautiful, sweet and charming lady so I just know that you will find someone eventually :) Who can resist you? These men who did are FOOLS!

:cheers:

Cheri said:

:hug: Cheri -- there are plenty of other men that would appreciate u for YOU! hang in there!

Meg said:
Cheri,
Forget about men. We can go out and have a BLAST! How is that? Next year, there will be someone for you to try these tips with. Youre a beautiful, sweet and charming lady so I just know that you will find someone eventually Who can resist you? These men who did are FOOLS!

What Meg said i gotta say i agree with her totally! :thumb:

Awwww Meg, FlyFree, Sabrina, Tweety and Roadrunner..:hug:

Now you guys are making me cry! :tears:

Men sucks to tell you the truth, no matter how hard I tried. But, Meg your suggestion made me feel alot better. :ily:

Thanks again my favorite groupie :grouphug:

Cheri said:

Men sucks to tell you the truth, no matter how hard I tried. But, Meg your suggestion made me feel alot better. :ily:

HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!! U ARE WELCOME ANYTIME! :D

Cheri said:

Good to see you cheer up hehe...

Was waiting for you to get on aim! Dang.. but Somehow I put my cellphone in refrigerator ??? I decide to take a nap... Overload of so much things in my brain LOL

Take care Cheri, We are going away for the weekend at a hotel for free since the agency paid for family with cancer child/children for free due of fundraised up to 30,000.. so woohoo My kids can have great xmas party this weekend. Oh brother We got too many funs this month *whew* oh boy.

Wendy

WilGecko said:
:) and where will I get the lady??? any lady would love those tips! :)

I would help ya by playing a matchmaker but I don't know anyone in Stockton area. :)

Back