Tell us about something nice someone has done for you recently.

Get Powerstroke! LOL! Nobody beats 2013 Powerstroke's power; 400 horses with 800 ft lbs torque at 1800RPM, who can beat that? Not Duramax, my friend!

Anyway, my wife always been nice to me. :)

Seized a pulley on my truck at 4am while with a friend, spent few hours waiting for stores to open my friend was kind enough to help me shove my heavy vehicle into the driveway after we towed it and proceeded to fix it until few hours later.

I love reading these! My friend picked my daughter up from practice the other night and put her hair in curlers for me because I was working until 10pm. I thought that was so sweet of her! My daughter had to be Shirley Temple for a school play he next morning and I didn't get home until 11 pm, so I couldn't do it myself. Sponge curlers are such a pain. I'm sure it took her an hour to do it.

the cat brought rat home put at my feet he thought being nice hope he dont want be nice again..spoke to police superintendent to my great surprise he was nice

the cat brought rat home put at my feet he thought being nice hope he dont want be nice again..spoke to police superintendent to my great surprise he was nice

were you speaking with the police re: rats?

Get Powerstroke! LOL! Nobody beats 2013 Powerstroke's power; 400 horses with 800 ft lbs torque at 1800RPM, who can beat that? Not Duramax, my friend!

Anyway, my wife always been nice to me. :)

My 02 Duramax does just fine thank you very much stock its running 320HP and 500ish ft lbs of torque at 1300 rpm but since its an LB7 i have no emissions on it, much harder to shoot black smoke with the newer ones :P. Don't get me wrong I love ford, but pricing and everything came down to me choosing the Dirtymax, i love all diesels equally.

:cheers:

My 02 Duramax does just fine thank you very much stock its running 320HP and 500ish ft lbs of torque at 1300 rpm but since its an LB7 i have no emissions on it, much harder to shoot black smoke with the newer ones :P. Don't get me wrong I love ford, but pricing and everything came down to me choosing the Dirtymax, i love all diesels equally.

I love reading these! My friend picked my daughter up from practice the other night and put her hair in curlers for me because I was working until 10pm. I thought that was so sweet of her! My daughter had to be Shirley Temple for a school play he next morning and I didn't get home until 11 pm, so I couldn't do it myself. Sponge curlers are such a pain. I'm sure it took her an hour to do it.

That is sooo sweet! She not only helped you out because she knew you were going to be tired but she made your daughter happy! And if you had to put curlers in her hair at 11pm, both of you would not be getting enough sleep. What a good friend you have! :)

Customer who bought a bike from me today told me that he gives photography workshops. He gave me advice on how to take good pictures of bikes.

Back