Teen: Retailer refused to hire over head scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you insulting me by calling ignorant? watch your word.

Well you are ignorant. You think that Fundamentalist Christians can do no wrong, while you direct your wrath at Muslims.

I have some friends that's fundamentalist christian, such as baptist and they are more flexible and freedom than muslim does, muslim has alot of limited, especially on women, you really can't compare with like that.

They're also obsessed with the Rapture/Armageddon, etc and Fundamentalist Christians have bombed abortion clinics and killed people over their religious views in the past. Also, there are Fundamentalist Christians that want to turn this country into a Theocracy.

It's the EXACT SAME THING as Fundamentalist Islam! Don't try to pretend that it isn't.

Well you are ignorant. You think that Fundamentalist Christians can do no wrong, while you direct your wrath at Muslims.

They're also obsessed with the Rapture/Armageddon, etc and Fundamentalist Christians have bombed abortion clinics and killed people over their religious views in the past. Also, there are Fundamentalist Christians that want to turn this country into a Theocracy.

It's the EXACT SAME THING as Fundamentalist Islam! Don't try to pretend that it isn't.

You are insult anyone, that AGAINST AD rule, you are losing my respect now.

No, I was just compare about how is strictness and society on between muslim and conservative christians (like baptist), conservative christians are more flexible and freedom, more choice than muslim, also it doesn't include with GLBT, both of them are against GLBT but society and freedom is very different, again, you are really can't compare with them.

Also, not all people are doing like that, it happens to everyone, not just muslim or conservative christian only.

You are offense to other ADers who are conservative christian, you better get watch your word and religion discussion isn't allowed here.

Maybe you should stop acting like a moderator and threatening me.

That is just as much as a violation of rules.

Maybe you should stop acting like a moderator and threatening me.

That is just as much as a violation of rules.

No, I don't call you an ignorant, you did to some ADers, that's part of insult.

I just wake you up to be careful what you said, religion section has been closed and no religion discussion allowed here or thread will move to religion section if moderator feel that thread is too religious.

Threatening you? Oh please, you are twisted up, see 2nd paragraph on up.

internet-24591.jpg

lol! lol! lol! good one

Fundamentalist Christians do too.

What's your point? Or are you the type that ignores/overlooks what Fundamentalist Christians have done?

Eh... Ok...

By the way, Muslim don't always hate American. They hate Christians long time ago before America exist.

Isn't this like a guy applying to work as a waitress for Hooters?

She was looking to pick a fight.

Isn't this like a guy applying to work as a waitress for Hooters?

She was looking to pick a fight.

There was a lawsuit or attempted lawsuit by an obese woman in AZ who didnt get hired to work at the Hooters near Arizona State in Tempe. I think that happened back in 95 or 96. It was big news in Arizona. LOL!

I am a little chubby so I would be nuts to apply at Hooters!!! :giggle:

There was a lawsuit or attempted lawsuit by an obese woman in AZ who didnt get hired to work at the Hooters near Arizona State in Tempe. I think that happened back in 95 or 96. It was big news in Arizona. LOL!

Well there are folks out there that like thier women on the pleasantly plumb side.....they're known as chubby-chasers! :lol:

Well there are folks out there that like thier women on the pleasantly plumb side.....they're known as chubby-chasers! :lol:

I suppose you could call me one of those, though I don't like morbidly obese women that much.

A little chubby? Sure.

But wear a skin tight uniform? No thanks! LOL!

The funny thing, on the opposite. Lane Byrant generally won't hire women who don't support obese or chubby women. Most of the employees at that place are plump women.

Mod Note:

Thread going all over the place. Locked for review. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back