Tattoo

FelixKat930 said:
My grandma who is her mom is against tattoos so she d freak out if she have one.. she still doesnt know I have one.. I can tell her to have tattoo in a hidden place. :)
Tell her to get a tattoo in a hidden place also... So that way her mom doesn't know anything about it... Maybe get a tattoo on her boob,hip,etc....Anywhere where no one see it but herself? I don't think your mom will get mad unless your not 18 years old.. If your over 18 then it should be all good.... :cheers:

Get a tattoo where it won't be seen. On the breasts is what I would avoid. the thought of tattoo being inked on my breats.. mmmm nope...

Good night everyone, i'm gonna zzzzz.. will be back tomorrow to check this thread and others. Ta!

I got one tattoo my first and my last. No more. I have had thought of getting more but I thought maybe it is not a good idea. One is enough and preferablly no tattoos, just leave it the way God intended the skin to be bare skin and no ink on the arm or anywhere on the skin of the body.

You can.. and its your choice. no one else.. if other tattoos means something to you then go for it

Heath said:
I got one tattoo my first and my last. No more. I have had thought of getting more but I thought maybe it is not a good idea.

FelixKat930 said:
You can.. and its your choice. no one else.. if other tattoos means something to you then go for it

I did get one and it was a tattoo of Jesus Christ healing a Deaf boy. That was it. I kinda wish I did not get it.

Here's the pic of Sweetheart's tattoo on her left side of her back.

pinkpanthertattoo2rx.jpg

Fall Out Boy band encourges me to stand up for myself and don't give a shit of anyone thinks about the tattoo.. if I want the tattoo and they mean something to me then go for it! I hate it when some people said, "You are going to hell because of having a tattoo!" That's unchristian way and I remember God said do not judge for other people.

Cassbugs-

I love tattoo(s)..
but.. problem is that, I had 3rd tries to have one on my left upper breast.. pic of rose with thorns wrap around, blood drip.. and tiny banner over.. "Love is hard"..

after tried 3 times.. i kept fainting and my blood pressure went up.. they dont want continue till i keep down with bp.. and not faint.. grr.

the first pic of your wanting tattoo (on upper butt) thats big but beauitful...

I found more tattoo artists are better than before.. it turned out like an art frame work hehe.

Nope, never had an interest or reason to get a tatoo.

Tattoos are awesome. I have 3 and they all mean something special to me. I think a tattoo is something sacred and not something to be taken lightly.

DoofusMama said:
Cassbugs-

I love tattoo(s)..
but.. problem is that, I had 3rd tries to have one on my left upper breast.. pic of rose with thorns wrap around, blood drip.. and tiny banner over.. "Love is hard"..

after tried 3 times.. i kept fainting and my blood pressure went up.. they dont want continue till i keep down with bp.. and not faint.. grr.

the first pic of your wanting tattoo (on upper butt) thats big but beauitful...

I found more tattoo artists are better than before.. it turned out like an art frame work hehe.
Oh Im sorry to hear about that.... I think I will stick with one, I already got high blood pressure anyways but take meds for it.. Since you told me now Im kinda getting worried, but I'll talk to the tattoo artist about it and see how it goes!

DoofusMama said:
Hey Sweetheart.. found something that you might like.. and I like it too..

(dont need to look at this guy's nipple) lol.. the pic work.. was awesome..

Indian and horse (warrior)
http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id193.htm

Eagle.. wow..

http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id118.htm

Wolf Indian.. wow..
http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id117.htm

Cassbugs.. here.. fairy.. hehe

http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id332.htm
I thought that the fairy you picked out was cute as heck!

Cassbugs said:
I thought that the fairy you picked out was cute as heck!

Oh my!.. I just look at that fairy again, and it says on the title.. "splat" :( poor thing lol :)

you will do fine.. I have weak guts.. :/

loveofwine said:
Yes pain is not fun. I remember one of the worst pain I ever experience was getting the tattoo on my front, lower stomach right over my pelvis. As I was laying down, the needle was going against my pelvis bone. OY....

Of course, pain is not fun. I hate Needles but I'd been patient to getting pierces and tattoo :giggle: Oh yeah, I remember that same thing happened to my shoulder bone when made the tattoo of pink panther, i was like groan..... and grab my dad's hand and he said geez calm down! I laughed about it but it's not bad becuase it will get over in couple of hours.

Back