• Every 6 months to take family picture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hire professional photographer come to your place and take family picture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm curiouis, what do you taking your family picture or portaits...
*Take picture family*

6 mos
Every Year
Second year
Three to 5 years average
Hire professional photographer come to your place.
Never... go portaits because it's rip off the price.
Prefer take picture our own making looks like family portaits.

I like have my family taking picture every year..... my own portaits and also store portaits too.

I guess it is time for me and my son to have a photo taken. We are going to Walmart and have it done. :D

well we took a pic one time i was abt 12 yrs old thats it.. i dont wanna take pic with my mom and *azzhole* (stepfather) but rather only me and mom thats it.. we need take picture together.

My husband and I had done that 3 year ago. We need do that again without my stepson and stepdaugther. My stepson and stepdaugther dont live with us anymore.

We have our Christmas picture taken every year. :) We will do that soon in November for Christmas. Or we could do 'our' own way to save money. I dunno yet. I haven't decide what I wanted for this year. Maybe take family pictures in the snow. That would be pretty!

I´m not sure which poll, I should vote to...

Normally, we let professional photographer to do for us as famliy portaits during special occassions... I noticed that our last family portaits was in 2000... :o I decide to have family portiat between November & December 2006 instead of wait until April 2007 at Danny´s confirmation.

We never had a professional family picture growing up, most of them are on our own photography since we love it. I'm happy the way it is.

I don't know which should I press my vote on but once in a while we do take family pictures or go to a professional person that takes great family pictures, but I haven't gone since the divorce been final, I should be able to start doing that by taking a family photo every year since my children seem to keep growing everyday but I do take pictures of my children all the time....

But for family photo that's something I need to do...

My family almost never take 'family picture' cuz we are too busy, my sister is currently Gallaudet students, 4th year, while I currently residence in Washington, DC and work at Gallaudet, so last time we took family picture like 4 years ago or so...

When my sister Emily born, my family started take pictures by the store or professional taking the pictures of us as family for once, then my brother Robert born, then we started take the pictures of us every year since until last time was last year, but this year I might can't make to taking the picture with my sisters and brothers. But I already got an idea for my family and Sequoias' family for Christmas Gifts ;)

Last time we've gotten a family pictures with just the whole family with the just the kids to give to Grandparents on Christmas, that was about 3 years ago or so, we took ours at JcPenney's. I like how the picture turned out, if we would do it again, we would go back to JcPenney's. ;)

I voted every 3 to 5 years.

We do take family pix every year and pretty soon we are gonna to take family pix outside since i had twins. :wink:

I don't have a regular time interval for taking family pictures so I didn't vote.

The last time I had a family picture was approximately when we got our first kid at professional photography. Every decade, we will always take a picture again. So, we will know how much we change our growth to the new generation that will bring me back a good memory one of these day.

I voted once a year. I try to other times on special holidays with just the kids mostly:)

Back