T-mobile G1

I'm considering to get T-Mobile G1 for my other account.

It would be interesting to see how it is. Copying and pasting feature is very important, that is why I stayed put with Sidekick.

competition.jpg

T-mobile G1 is lack of MS Exchange and Desktop Sync.

Has anyone seen this yet? It's a new t-mobile phone, the first Google's new Android operating system based phone. I honestly can't wait for this.

The new T-Mobile G1 with Google cell phone Official Site

It'll be released in October (October 22nd if I remember it correctly) and it'll only cost $179.99, great stuff.

Oh BTW - You last visited: 04-29-2008 at 06:51 AM

Glad to see this forum still running. ;o

Let see if youth people like or not. While iPhone sold much as 7 millions. Maybe more...

I see a few good thing about this phone ..

Linux based OS ..
Open Source Developers welcomed ..
GSM based phone .. Can be used on AT&T but only at Edge speed because AT&T and TMobile 3G is both different frequecy ..

So if Google claim about this being the most open sourced phone OS then I think it will improve over time when there more developer popping up to offer improvements or applications for this phone OS.

Also there already Android sourced to other devices like Tilt by developers so I would not be surpised to see this OS sourced to more than one devices in near future.

Maybe I'll just wait until they come up with G2 or whatever they are coming up with.

I see in area that will allow you use the G1 so that mean we have to wait for G3 to come then hopefull that will be whole the counage for everyone.

Hi,
Yes, I heard about the Google Phone (G1) will be release on Oct 22nd. But I was wonder if they will install the tty,relay, and etc for the hearing-impaired or not ?

I know about SK2008 already installed it.

Deafbear

I believe they will do that, they have aim, yahoo, google talk, and MSN. So, it might be, never know. I am getting this since I love Unix and OpenSource!

My friend and I heard about it and might get it.

I'm gonna wait until after it comes out so I can check out the reviews before getting it. :)

Back