Sxyporkie!!!!!!!

I dont think she have cancer. She have heart problem. We are close friend.

I wish i knew she good friend of mine from DeafChat but i cant check there cause it shut down for upgrades :( i really really really hope she ok now i worry :(

I wish i knew she good friend of mine from DeafChat but i cant check there cause it shut down for upgrades :( i really really really hope she ok now i worry :(

Really, I am so worrying about her. She is my close friend. umm I wish that we can find her. I hope that she dont died. if she died, I will be so sad. sigh!

She does have pancrea cancer. These are from http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/46015-after-2-years-past-what-you-going-do.html#post854753 :

within two yrs.. getting better.. i have pancrea cancer right now.. undergoing the radiation treatments... so i cannot expect anything else within two yrs ...

Thank you everyone.... Doctor just informed me last week that cancer had shrunk about 50%... i was told i have a good chance to be cured... so keep praying for me...

So Doctor wants me to continue taking the radiation treatments...

I hope she is okay. Do let us know if she is okay or not.

Oh my goodness, I do hope that she is okay.

lilylover72, is there anyone that you can send to check on her?

Oh no. I am sorry to hear. I hope she is okay. I seem she is nice lady.

it was 2007. Now it 2008. Umm I don't know how find her because her vp and emails don't answer at all. I will try call hositpal in CA. But I don't know what part of LA.

I wonder if you know anyone else in Los Angeles, who would know Sxyporkie in real life.

Hopefully ya can find out more through hospitals in CA.

I believe that she lives Norwalk, CA i think - how did i find out that information from ~ i found that information from DeafVP.com and typed her first and last name and PRESTO her information right there!!!! and hopefully that she is alright!!!

Yes, you are correct she has a heart condition problem. Last time she called me on vp last spring. I have not try to call her on vp lately, will try do this weekend.

Yes, you are correct she has a heart condition problem. Last time she called me on vp last spring. I have not try to call her on vp lately, will try do this weekend.

Weekend is almost over. Any news?

Back