Switching to Blackberry Tour on Sprint

thechaostheory, did you use PAM to connect to your netbook or notebook for using P3? Working?

Someone want to know about tethering to work with P3 before purchasing it.

Yeah it works perfectly if you are in a really good 3G coverage.

Maybe some day, I will film my P3 using BB tour as Phone As Modem.. maybe tomorrow!

If working with it, let me know. I have used my netbook for video chattings on my iPhone somedays. 3g network bars are fully and working great!

Awesome! Thank you. Save $30 than USB 3G modem. How many hours for 5G Data/PAM usage for using video streaming ?

BB Tour

Trust me, don't get bb tour. I have one, this is my third time of replace it. It got trackball issues so just get other new bb that doesn't have trackball. so don't waste your money on this tour!

Trust me, don't get bb tour. I have one, this is my third time of replace it. It got trackball issues so just get other new bb that doesn't have trackball. so don't waste your money on this tour!

I have BB Tour and never got issue with trackball.

It's probably for you since you got refurnished phone than brand new phone, Verizon always replace into refunished phone that pissed me off.

I forgot to mention that I own BB Tour since July 2009 and never replaced, trackball is just work so fine.

Kula, you need complain to Verizon so badly, really badly then they will send you a new phone instead of refurnished phone that sent replacement to you. Many people, especially from Crackberry forum has issues with Storm and some of them got replaced to Tour or other phone at no charge, just keep complain to Verizon so they will give something is surprise.

One of my interpreter have same problem with BB tour for trackball issues; she use it for few weeks already. So she replaced a brand new BB tour under a warranty from VZ. So she is happy with it for few months so far. She just got it from Aug. When you get it?

I have BB Tour and never got issue with trackball.

It's probably for you since you got refurnished phone than brand new phone, Verizon always replace into refunished phone that pissed me off.

It's true about refunished phone. My interpreter is very luck to get a brand new.

lol Nope, they are brand new phone, it got wear out in two months. then i got replace, they are brand new phone that I did requested it. now it got wear out again. I am fed up. Fox, do you know a way that I can get different kind of phone like Eris or Droid? let me know if there is a way I can do that since you work for Verizon.

lol Nope, they are brand new phone, it got wear out in two months. then i got replace, they are brand new phone that I did requested it. now it got wear out again. I am fed up. Fox, do you know a way that I can get different kind of phone like Eris or Droid? let me know if there is a way I can do that since you work for Verizon.

:shock: I don't think Foxrac work for Verizon. He's a customer.

Nathan my bad. scratch that what I just said about Fox. My bad. But still I would like to know if it is possible I can get the eris another way as I have tried with Verizon people but damn they pissed me off they won't do half price instead pay for retail price. I mean I have a friend who have Palm Pre from sprint that he used have bb and somehow got the palm pre codes and said he lost palm pre and he do have insurance and they send him free palm pre and he never own it before. So I just wanted to find a way to get it. I am getting sick of bb issues.

:shock: I don't think Foxrac work for Verizon. He's a customer.

Nathan my bad. scratch that what I just said about Fox. My bad. But still I would like to know if it is possible I can get the eris another way as I have tried with Verizon people but damn they pissed me off they won't do half price instead pay for retail price. I mean I have a friend who have Palm Pre from sprint that he used have bb and somehow got the palm pre codes and said he lost palm pre and he do have insurance and they send him free palm pre and he never own it before. So I just wanted to find a way to get it. I am getting sick of bb issues.

Yup, I don't work for Verizon but just customer.

Just call Verizon again and again and let them know that you got fed with BB Tour trackball issue and had replaced so 3 times or so, replace at 3 times are unacceptable and they should do something.

What is color of boxes that replacement BB Tour is in? If you see plain brown box that where BB Tour is in and it is refurnished phone, if you see authentic BB box with Tour picture then it is all brand new, I just found out when I had Curve and I had issue with Curve before I got Tour, I had been replaced the Curve at 3 or 4 times, not good.

Back