Sweet or Salty

backerman

Reaction score
What is your perferred type of taste when eating something, Sweet or Salty? Do you get alot of cravings for it?

I like both but I'm more of a salt person. Can't really think why, I just end up putting alot of salt on my food, I like salty things like crackers and chips and peanuts. I do like sweet, but mostly candy and I rarely eat candy unless its skittles or M&M.

But to me salty is best. Anchovie Pizza's are heavenly. :P

hmm i seem eat more salt than sweet. I am not a sweet toothed person myself.

Both but rarely put salt in my food..sweets only when its the time of the month for me~~

both for me -- altho its particularly more pronounced around the time of the month :roll:

**Closes eyes** i dont need to read about that...

Both salt and sweet but I should not taste both of them because I have hight cholestrol. I have to take care of myself.

sweet stuff make you fat...

I don't wanna look like a balloon, my butt already look like a watermelon.

So I like salt... potato chip is good and popcorn and um i guess that is all, oh I like oh never mind. yeah I like um boiled eggs with salt and stuff like that... oh I like salty peanuts and salty stuff is good... hmm. :giggle:

SWEET ! but i am more weak to chocolate...

i never put any salt or pepper on anything. i always think food is food... even if French fries are without salts, i wud keep eating em without salts. :)

Back