Superbowl commerical! A deaf person in it!

LastFourSources

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My group is doing a parody of a Superbowl commercial. It will be available MIDNIGHT on FRIDAY! Please check it out. I can't tell you what it is, but it will be funny and closed captioned. I'm the deaf actress in the video.

Deaf girl + Fart Guy = Funny!!

YouTube - Last4Sources's Channel

Favor our YouTube video, and we will upload it soon. Please spread the word!

Thanks!
Deanna aka LadySekhmet

Hello everyone!

My group is doing a parody of a Superbowl commercial. It will be available MIDNIGHT on FRIDAY! Please check it out. I can't tell you what it is, but it will be funny and closed captioned. I'm the deaf actress in the video.

Deaf girl + Fart Guy = Funny!!

YouTube - Last4Sources's Channel

Favor our YouTube video, and we will upload it soon. Please spread the word!

Thanks!
Deanna aka LadySekhmet

I went and clicked on it. Good luck.

she did say on friday...

I may have misunderstood, but I think you are supposed to click on the video that is just the spinning logo to try to get them 10000 hits by Friday.

I do not understand what is behind the 4 logo. There is no video of the actress with the funny guy like we had watch the pepsi commerical which was also on youtube where they show the two Deaf people driving home and something to do with the light flashing all over the neighborhood when they rang the doorbell about year or two years ago. I had almost forgot about that great commercial that the directors and the Deaf actors put on for Pepsi Company. It was short but it was a good video. The AGBell want to take it off from the commerical. I think they got their wish. Oh, boy. Also it could be a scam on 4 logo or LastFourSouces. :dunno2:

I think they want to keep it a secret till Fri or the SB on Sunday but they want 1000 clicks on nothing but their logo....dunno why,n tho.

I am scared to see this.........

A Beano commerical - Fart guy... Deaf + Farting... come on.

Let's see what it is about.

Also seen where NAD is working with the NFL re: having students from the FL School for the Deaf over doing the National Anthem.....

Let's hope AGBad doesn object to this unless this deaf person is oral-only.

I may have misunderstood, but I think you are supposed to click on the video that is just the spinning logo to try to get them 10000 hits by Friday.

I was under the impression that the superbowl commerical was to be uploaded on that site by Friday?

I just realized that the OP is a member of AD...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA9tjOzLMCA]YouTube - Beano Super Bowl Commercial Parody.m4v[/ame]

IT's NOW uploaded and CAPTIONED!!

This is a PARODY! In no way afflilated with Superbowl or Beano. Check it out! Have a laugh! Feel free to comment, and feel free to rant. All we care about is the views. We need 5k by next Friday! (I'm the actress, and knock it off with the AGBAD or CI issues...it's a joke).

I do not understand what is behind the 4 logo. There is no video of the actress with the funny guy like we had watch the pepsi commerical which was also on youtube where they show the two Deaf people driving home and something to do with the light flashing all over the neighborhood when they rang the doorbell about year or two years ago. I had almost forgot about that great commercial that the directors and the Deaf actors put on for Pepsi Company. It was short but it was a good video. The AGBell want to take it off from the commerical. I think they got their wish. Oh, boy. Also it could be a scam on 4 logo or LastFourSouces. :dunno2:

Relax. It's not a scam, and read carefully. We're not allowed to upload our video Parody until Friday 12:01am, hence why we had to give teasers and give out our website.

Back