Super Nanny has picked a deaf couple

I'll program my VCR to record it.

on friday night? hope theres no conflict on my schedule, gotta put down on my calendar

Supernanny for deaf couple with 4 hearing children.

Please watch it on Oct 10 at 9 clock on ABC channel.

I believe this will be embarrassment to deaf community. I saw her vlog through a friend's blog. She said she went to Supernanny event for signing autographs but they took her in and chose her family to be the best candidate. It seem not by choice of her own but by random situation. Will this be good thing to us?

I believe this will be embarrassment to deaf community. I saw her vlog through a friend's blog. She said she went to Supernanny event for signing autographs but they took her in and chose her family to be the best candidate. It seem not by choice of her own but by random situation. Will this be good thing to us?

That's true. She said her 4 kids have problem with misbehave, wild, and not listen to parent. I guess it will help deaf and hearing people to understand about situation with children.

Deafnewspaper link on other thread still said "She thought it was autograph event, did not realize it was tryout". Means she did not plan to have supernanny to come to her home.

Fluke. I am still nervous how this SuperNanny will change things around for deaf community. I dont want other hearing people to think all deaf are not good. But will watch it when get chance to.

Deafnewspaper link on other thread still said "She thought it was autograph event, did not realize it was tryout". Means she did not plan to have supernanny to come to her home.

Fluke. I am still nervous how this SuperNanny will change things around for deaf community. I dont want other hearing people to think all deaf are not good. But will watch it when get chance to.

I understand how do you feeling about deaf community. Hearing people are judge on deaf community. I am looking forward to watch it next Friday.

Back