Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI??

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Colts won!!!! hahahahaha Bear fans!!:fart:

Indy Colts = Suuuuper Bowl Champions!!!!

Man, I'm so thrilllllllled!!!

:bump: :bump: :bump:

CMomma imed me and screamed that COLT WON!!! LOL

I AM SOOOO HAPPY THAT COLTS WON.. Spicy wanted Bears to win.. Pfttt Spicy hehehe...

There sure was some sloppy, messy ball-handling in the first half--Bears came out strong in the beginning...then apparently the Colts wore down the Bears' defense with long possessions of the ball.

Who knows, it might have been a whole different ball-game if it hadn't been raining--hmm??

Anyhow, way to go Colts!!

Once again, the AFC rules-- :D

~RR

Yeah Indy won! ooo reminds me Im gone to Indianapolis in the morning. Gonna be fun in town when Im in Indy :) I think I may catch the victory parade sometime during the 3 days im in town.

Also Knoxville is ga ga over the Colts winning cuz of Manning. Everybody loves Peyton in Knox since he played for the U. of Tennessee :)

Do what?? If it hadn't been raining? The Colts would have really stomped them in the ground...The Bears are used to those types of weather conditions..The Colts not really because they always play/practice in a Dome not in open stadium..LoL:lol:

There sure was some sloppy, messy ball-handling in the first half--Bears came out strong in the beginning...then apparently the Colts wore down the Bears' defense with long possessions of the ball.

Who knows, it might have been a whole different ball-game if it hadn't been raining--hmm??

Anyhow, way to go Colts!!

Once again, the AFC rules-- :D

~RR

:rl: :rl: colts fan :rl: :rl:

pfft... I don't really care for football... i'm mostly fan of chicago bulls basketball than football and baseball. heh heh.

Back