Sunrise pictures

me too i never get tired of watching sunrises and sunsets.. both are beautiful phenomena. :)

I agreed with FC and Sxyporkie. I love sun rise and sunset. So beautiful and will never get tired of it! :)

Beautiful pictures! :thumb:

That is cool picture!

post your sunrise pictures in here. Have a fun!

2410399100_8de8de2b66_o.jpg

This picture is indeedly taken in the morning. See there snow and cold outside very beautiful!

did redo composition little better with different original pictures with overall exposures.

2416177316_290842df3b_o.jpg

I really enjoy looking at your pictures, because of your beautiful scenery..:) Always looking forward to seeing more..:)

I really enjoy looking at your pictures, because of your beautiful scenery..:) Always looking forward to seeing more..:)

Yea you know most or many recreation photography captured many pictures of sunset and sunrise that shows black shadows and highlights the mean of lack of details or poor due to exposure problem involved. few underexposure or underexosure few shoots of pictures. it's called aperture exposure bracketing.

Why dont u become a profession photographer for nature scenes?

Why dont u become a profession photographer for nature scenes?

I told him the same thing to why he dont become one and he said not ready as he is still practicing as he just got new camera not long ago. I was like ok. guess he can take his time and practice then! honestly lot of pics that i have seen are WOW! beautiful! look professional!! heh! :)

I told him the same thing to why he dont become one and he said not ready as he is still practicing as he just got new camera not long ago. I was like ok. guess he can take his time and practice then! honestly lot of pics that i have seen are WOW! beautiful! look professional!! heh! :)

In my opinion, I think he should go for it. Never know what the companies would think...maybe they will hire him right there even though he thinks he needs more practice. Really, never know unless u try.

In my opinion, I think he should go for it. Never know what the companies would think...maybe they will hire him right there even though he thinks he needs more practice. Really, never know unless u try.

Yeah never know- its a worth a try. Yep I would go for it if it was me. :)

Back