Summer is almost here!

Goodbye Winter....and Hello Spring & Summer...best times of the year....86 degrees here today, so of course had the AC on....but was out and about as we had some breeze too....I can take the heat...but not the cold....and I'm an "outdoorsy" person. So sitting at home under a blanket isn't for me....shorts, sandals and a summer hat is everyday gear for me.

I love summer! It was 85 here on Wednesday, and cold and windy today. Spring can't make up it's mind. Give me the constant heat.

Who's excited? Me, me, me!! I love summer time! Who else? Since I teach, I get the whole summer off to play with my kids. I have a million things planned! Season passes to the water park, a trip to 6 flags marine world, a day to swim w dolphins, a trip to Santa Cruz, camping, camping, and more camping, boating, fishing, riding horses, ohh I can't wait! Anyone else have fun plans? Tell me about them!

me too, but urgh winter is almost here :mad:

winter means skiing only if you're rich
the rest of us, hibernate for 6 months.....

Goodbye Winter....and Hello Spring & Summer...best times of the year....86 degrees here today, so of course had the AC on....but was out and about as we had some breeze too....I can take the heat...but not the cold....and I'm an "outdoorsy" person. So sitting at home under a blanket isn't for me....shorts, sandals and a summer hat is everyday gear for me.

yup best times of the year, oh well gimme another 6 months...

I'm glad Summer season is over... but for April (Fall season here) we did have another heatwave for 11 days during first week (96F to 100F) and it was an hottest than mid summer record for April. Which is very rare to get for April.

:hmm: The picture that comes to mind. :shock: :giggle:

I am sooooo ready for summer. No big plans though, work work work. But I will be down by the pool or at the beach every chance I get.

Can't wait to check out whether Sandy stirred up the sand in the alantic and if the waves will come in more powerfully. After Bill came through the waves started coming in slooowwwww. I've barely been able to boogie board the last few years, so i'm hoping Sandy fixed that problem.

nothing more miserable than 90degree heat to hot do anything...Spring and autum best seasons...our summers been not nice last few years and the days it is to hot i can bet i on a train or bus

:hmm: The picture that comes to mind. :shock: :giggle:

:giggle:...guessing I forgot my summer tank tops.......so it's Bermuda shorts, tank tops, sandals or flaps and my flowery hat or ILNY hat...hope I've covered everything! :giggle:...if not, then you'll find me at the pool wearing my bikini....

The summers here where I live can get to be 110 and a little bit higher. I think the worst heat wave we've had was 11 days of that kind of misery.

Other than that, I love it when I can ride my bikes near the cooler areas. Especially up in the Tahoe area where it never gets too hot. I work all week, all year round and my vacations are usually spent doing volunteer things or things that I could not accomplish without a few days off together.

For example, this next vacation will be spent re doing the whole back yard from scratch.

Erk. Minnesota hasn't heard of Spring or Summer yet this year.

Just 2 days ago we had a blizzard. Here's a pic of our baseball stadium. Still covered in snow. And we already had the season opener. :lol:

p1110051.jpg

Erk. Minnesota hasn't heard of Spring or Summer yet this year.

Just 2 days ago we had a blizzard. Here's a pic of our baseball stadium. Still covered in snow. And we already had the season opener. :lol:

p1110051.jpg

BRRRRR!...How can anyone stand it?....Bet their arses were frozen solid from sitting in those seats...no more "shake, rattle & roll" when they walk...:giggle:

For me...time to scoop the heaping poops in our back yard. Yes, disgusting to hear that....

We must live by each other. I live close to Tahoe too :)

The summers here where I live can get to be 110 and a little bit higher. I think the worst heat wave we've had was 11 days of that kind of misery.

Other than that, I love it when I can ride my bikes near the cooler areas. Especially up in the Tahoe area where it never gets too hot. I work all week, all year round and my vacations are usually spent doing volunteer things or things that I could not accomplish without a few days off together.

For example, this next vacation will be spent re doing the whole back yard from scratch.

Oh yeah... The dirtbike is getting garage (cabin) fever. It hasn't been out and running since January (I did an indoor race).

B6AC5B1B-F306-4019-BDCF-8D23BD7E52FD-2765-0000051D3E748068.jpg

Back