Stupid Parents....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
it could have been an emergency...
or they could be going to the store to buy car seat...
or they may not be the parents of those kids...
and plus,, I don't know if all states required kids to have car seat
and seat belt
or using somebody else car that has no car seat....even as for adults they have to wear seat belts.. its law..

Whatever the reason.....

sometimes children take off their seat belt without the parents
know about it.

don't worry about those people, need to worry about yourself, and stop smoking.

You are unexperienced mother cuz you arent mother yet... before you say something that ticks parents off.. that what you said.. thats dumb EXCUSES... go on parent.com find out about the rules.. ALL States have LAW on carseats now days.. not even one or two dont have law.. that's bullshyt...

all those you said.. thats dumb to say and excuses.. no matter what where they go.. its law to have children in carseat, seat belts and toddler booster seat...
AND there will be law pass for pets to wear seatbelt too.. no more put pets in back of pickup truck or backseat.... but for the kennel has to lock down...

eh.. :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but you were smoking... cigarette is bad for you, ruin your health....
can kill you....
and you're worry about kids not have seat belt on or car seat? :-o

whoa man, i smoke so what, i know its not good for me, i know that, i am 18 years old, and can make decision myself. I decided to smoke, I decided to take the risk of the health from smoking, I accept my consquences.
Those two kids they don't know, its not their chocies, it the parent's choice, the parent allow those two kids to be in risk. if those two kids got in accident, they die, or get very very seriously harmed, its not their fault, cuz they don't understand the consquences of accidents, they are kids! 2 and 3 years old kids!! That does not show much responsiblities for thoe children from the parents . Beside this thread is not about smoking and that bullshits, this is about careless parents so either speak ur opinion about careless parenting or whatever or go somewhere else.

Here in ontario, the driver is responsible for ensuring that all passengers under 16 years old are properly bucked up or the the drivers can get fined, if passengers are over 16 years old, the passengers will get fined not the drivers (or maybe the drivers get fined too?)

Infants that weights less than 20lb, (9 kg) must be buckled into a rear facing child safety seat, attached to the vehicle by a seatbelt.
Toddlers, 20 to 40lb(9 to 18kg) must be buckled into a child safety seat attached to the vehicle both by a tether strap at the top and at the base by a seatbelt.
Children weighing more than 40lb (18kg) who have outgrown forward facing childseats, but are too small to benefit from the protection that a seatbelt provide, are safest using a booster seat..
Children weighing more than 40lb (18 kg) who is not in booster seat MUST use a seatbelt.

The fine for not following those law, is $500 plus 2 demerit points...

darkangel8603 said:
Infants that weights less than 20lb, (9 kg) must be buckled into a rear facing child safety seat, attached to the vehicle by a seatbelt.
Toddlers, 20 to 40lb(9 to 18kg) must be buckled into a child safety seat attached to the vehicle both by a tether strap at the top and at the base by a seatbelt.
Children weighing more than 40lb (18kg) who have outgrown forward facing childseats, but are too small to benefit from the protection that a seatbelt provide, are safest using a booster seat..
Children weighing more than 40lb (18 kg) who is not in booster seat MUST use a seatbelt.

Same as State of Ohio laws too. :thumb:

The fine for not following those law, is $500 plus 2 demerit points...

500.00 for first offense? If so, wow that's great!, That would give them a wake-up call. :mrgreen:

darkangel8603 said:
whoa man, i smoke so what, i know its not good for me, i know that, i am 18 years old, and can make decision myself. I decided to smoke, I decided to take the risk of the health from smoking, I accept my consquences.
Those two kids they don't know, its not their chocies, it the parent's choice, the parent allow those two kids to be in risk. if those two kids got in accident, they die, or get very very seriously harmed, its not their fault, cuz they don't understand the consquences of accidents, they are kids! 2 and 3 years old kids!! That does not show much responsiblities for thoe children from the parents . Beside this thread is not about smoking and that bullshits, this is about careless parents so either speak ur opinion about careless parenting or whatever or go somewhere else.

but nicotine affects your sperm... you are harming your FUTURE CHILDREN!!!!
:-o

Miss*Pinocchio said:

CUT IT OFF!!! this is not relate to this thread!!! Ya way off the point.. Get the POINT!!! geez whiz!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Hmmm.... smoking won't harm my sperm... I dun have any!!! I am a female not a male!

well stop being so self righteous and
read this website

NICOTINE (PDF)
Common Name: NICOTINE. CAS Number: 54-11-5. DOT Number: UN 1654. HAZARD SUMMARY. Nicotine can affect you when breathed in and by passing. through your skin. Nicotine should be handled as a TERATOGEN--WITH. EXTREME CAUTION. ... Some damage sperm and eggs, possibly. leading to birth defects. NICOTINE ...www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/rtkweb/1349.pdf

Last Summer in late July, I went to daycare to pick up my boys, the boys' daycare is next door to Police station. I pulled up to parking lot next to a car, I happened to see newborn infant (I would say 3 weeks old) in the back seat, with big English Spaniel Dog, Panting heavily and baby was crying because the windows was closed and I didn't see the parents...

I went inside and informed the Directer, she got really really pissed off and called police, they came like in 15 seconds, took the dog and baby out, the mother came out with a toddler kid and saying oh I was only gone for 5 seconds, it has been like 30 mins....Director, me and cops were waiting....

She got cited for leaving her child unattended and dog too.... :smash:

She really disgusted me, I haven't seen her doing it again....some people are that dumb to leave a child in the car that can overheat in 5 minutes. :confused:

darkangel8603 said:
I was going to call the cop, I wanted to, but my dad said its nto worth it, cuz in ontario, or perhap where i live in brantford, the cops are not going to do anything, they are not going to come rushing over and do something about that. They wont do anything unless they catch that car speeding or doing something wrong, then the cops can pull over that car and see the kids with no seatbelts then they will be in huge trouble.. But til then they wont do anything. that pisses me off even more, knowing the cops wont do anything to protect those two kids.

My mom said later that evening, i should've called the cops, i explained to my mom what my dad said, she said she dont care, she would still call the cops.. So i said ok i will call, she said its too late, u have to call right away. I was like grrr...

Once i saw, with my mom, that a car was delivering newspaper, and have two boys, 8-10 yrs old, riding on the trunk!! the TRUNK!! my mom said to memorize the liscense number, then she try to call cop, they do nothing, they said they have to see it themselves to arrest them but since the the cops didnt see nething, they cant do anything aobut it.. GRR.. Stupid cops in my town!!!

Don't worry about it sweetie :hug:, next time you know when you see something like this to call the police and just like what you said earlier about being in the car at the parking lot while you're dad was in the store and if you see something like this again, just run in the store and have someone call the police until they arrive and they can go from there, the police will not allow the parents to leave without seeing both children in the car seat, that will give the cops something to do by arrest them ;)....

Umm....I'm sorry but I don't see why you had to bring smoking into this thread here Miss P, when it is not against the law to smoke, but not having a car seat on todders is against the law, and she has the right to be upset about that....

And ummm the sperm part, boy I'm lost now..... :giggle:

downing said:
Last Summer in late July, I went to daycare to pick up my boys, the boys' daycare is next door to Police station. I pulled up to parking lot next to a car, I happened to see newborn infant (I would say 3 weeks old) in the back seat, with big English Spaniel Dog, Panting heavily and baby was crying because the windows was closed and I didn't see the parents...

I went inside and informed the Directer, she got really really pissed off and called police, they came like in 15 seconds, took the dog and baby out, the mother came out with a toddler kid and saying oh I was only gone for 5 seconds, it has been like 30 mins....Director, me and cops were waiting....

She got cited for leaving her child unattended and dog too.... :smash:

She really disgusted me, I haven't seen her doing it again....some people are that dumb to leave a child in the car that can overheat in 5 minutes. :confused:
I like to see more people like you just for the sake of safety. Good job downing!

Miss P Make up your own TOPIC relate with smoking PLEASE.....

This was about CARSEAT for kids! not smoking....

Sigh.. DarkAngel, I have to agree with most of us here, You could have report even an annyoyment.. safe than sorry!

I don't allow my kids ride in car without carseat either..
My son sean use booster seat according to his
Pediatrician doc said Up to 80 lbs.. I looked up on webbie
and turn out.. ahhh that make sense also his doctor
said IF the upper seatbelt DOES NOT go over his shoulder
because it can choke or hurt their necks.. so that's why
they recommend a booster for 40 to 80 lbs or a kid can
reach to the level!

Dang, That was sad Cheri, but Im glad you did the right
thing about saving baby's life... I would have done the same

Wendy

boy miss p, u sure dun know how to shut up and mind ur busniess eh?? geeze get a life!

Yes i am very glad that you guys did things to safe a baby/child life, or even a dog life.. I would definilly do the same thing if i saw it happened. but so far never see anything like that.. so i guess that is a good thing.. eeps i cant imagine if i was a baby and stucked in a very hot car. I have trouble breathing now when i wait in the car or sumthing like that..

That why i am always in the car if my dad goes inside to get something, and my dog is in the car, i have to stay with her, and if my dad takes too long, i take elsa (my dog) outside with me and go for a short walk til my dad comes back..

darkangel8603 said:
I was going to call the cop, I wanted to, but my dad said its nto worth it, cuz in ontario, or perhap where i live in brantford, the cops are not going to do anything, they are not going to come rushing over and do something about that. They wont do anything unless they catch that car speeding or doing something wrong, then the cops can pull over that car and see the kids with no seatbelts then they will be in huge trouble.. But til then they wont do anything. that pisses me off even more, knowing the cops wont do anything to protect those two kids.

My mom said later that evening, i should've called the cops, i explained to my mom what my dad said, she said she dont care, she would still call the cops.. So i said ok i will call, she said its too late, u have to call right away. I was like grrr...

Once i saw, with my mom, that a car was delivering newspaper, and have two boys, 8-10 yrs old, riding on the trunk!! the TRUNK!! my mom said to memorize the liscense number, then she try to call cop, they do nothing, they said they have to see it themselves to arrest them but since the the cops didnt see nething, they cant do anything aobut it.. GRR.. Stupid cops in my town!!!

WOW - Unbelieveable!!!

TongueOnFire said:
i am ex social worker aide.. please call on police or cops or telling cashier to call children service where you saw that little kids without seatbelt or by themselves in the car with no adults or older kids.. so please call cops .. dont be scared! too bad for parents.. that's their fault for leave kids out like that in car or other places.. .....like i always call on social service/ cops/ polices on kids .. when i saw a little boy outside by hisself while i was upstairs apt, saw thru the window while i was on computer i got scared so i admitted to call cop .. cop came over and grabbed that little boy and put him in cop car ... so cop asked that girl do you know that boy who related to , she told cops ... pointed upstairs on 3rd floor which #F , so cops knocked on the door.. no reply .. so cops opened the door and found 2 parents were drunk and doped up on couch!!! ... grrrr! i feel bad for boy bein at foster care.. unless he is more safe u know! i know i hate to see kids apart from their parents but RESPONSIBILITIES!!!! hello parents to them.. why they wanna to be mom/dad for .. they havent think twice!!!

TOF

Good for you!! Im glad you did the right thing! Last year, I had to call social worker and filed complaint against my good friend. She is single mom and has 4 year old child. She always smoke weed or do drugs front of her child! I am against weed and drugs! Ive warned her many times to stop doing it front of her child...anyways...

I got fed up and called the social service...social worker showed up at her home...did nothing about it!!! My friend doesnt know that I did it...I refused to tell her anyway...

If the father of her child wont take full custody of his child for good...then I will meet with supervisor at DHS and have them to do something about it...I do not want the mother to raise her child....she is too immature to be a mom! She is only 24 years old! She is too wild and brings men to her home from the bar,...I mean "strangers"...she have sex with them...front of her child!!

I told her that if she continues doing that...some day, one guy will harm her child by rape or molest...of course, she didnt believe me...she said she will know if the guy leaves her room...oh brother! she is deaf...come on!!!

I am tired of seeing deafies smoke weeds and do drugs...Weeds can cause brain cancer!

Originally Posted by Miss*Pinocchio
but you were smoking... cigarette is bad for you, ruin your health....
can kill you....
and you're worry about kids not have seat belt on or car seat?

FeistyChick said:
huh??? what the heck are u talking about!?!? :confused: what the heck does smoking have to do with this!??? sheesh! pls stop going :topic: here... sheesh!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
it could have been an emergency...
or they could be going to the store to buy car seat...
or they may not be the parents of those kids...
and plus,, I don't know if all states required kids to have car seat
and seat belt
or using somebody else car that has no car seat....

Whatever the reason.....

sometimes children take off their seat belt without the parents
know about it.

don't worry about those people, need to worry about yourself, and stop smoking.

:topic:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: YOU ARE SOOO :whistle:

I think you and RavenSteven make good couple! :scatter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss*Pinocchio

darkangel8603 said:
Hmmm.... smoking won't harm my sperm... I dun have any!!! I am a female not a male!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Miss Pino, you need to be careful what you saying otherwise people will think differently about you...do not judge anyone...otherwise you can lose friends...

coloravalanche said:
Good for you!! Im glad you did the right thing! Last year, I had to call social worker and filed complaint against my good friend. She is single mom and has 4 year old child. She always smoke weed or do drugs front of her child! I am against weed and drugs! Ive warned her many times to stop doing it front of her child...anyways...

I got fed up and called the social service...social worker showed up at her home...did nothing about it!!! My friend doesnt know that I did it...I refused to tell her anyway...

If the father of her child wont take full custody of his child for good...then I will meet with supervisor at DHS and have them to do something about it...I do not want the mother to raise her child....she is too immature to be a mom! She is only 24 years old! She is too wild and brings men to her home from the bar,...I mean "strangers"...she have sex with them...front of her child!!

I told her that if she continues doing that...some day, one guy will harm her child by rape or molest...of course, she didnt believe me...she said she will know if the guy leaves her room...oh brother! she is deaf...come on!!!

I am tired of seeing deafies smoke weeds and do drugs...Weeds can cause brain cancer!

arghh arghhh, they didnt do anything abt it? wtf .. social service should come and stop by her place , looking for roach of pot or ash swap in baggie, test it .. so prove! .. grrr social services.... so she is kinda *neglected mom* since she dont care abt her own child while she only care for herself!!! she focus herself with men men men!!!! drugs/alcoholic.. that so sad!! poor that child!!!

TOF

Back