Stupid Parents....

mostly mothers never left children in the cars while summers or winters because its too dangerous for children! if mothers gone shopping getting few things for what needs! and police looks the children they who are! but that not very responsible for mothers to watch children why not grandma let watch kids! if mom said NO! they took it! but mom not good care it! but grandma can care it!

my mom care of my cousins when my Aunt gone somewhere for haircutting and changes oil and she went shopping what my Aunt needs! but my Aunt cant left my cousin in the car! my cousin is 7 years old and 4 years old and i care my cousin when my aunt and my mom took my cousin to the hospital for check-up i can care it! and my Grandma can care of my cousin more grow-up! and my Aunt is good mom!

I watch news about mostly mom& Dad got arrest for left children in the cars to heat! and some employers got also arrest for dead kids left in the vans that really stupid idea! please really serious about that!

my older cousin never left her children in the cars because must get out of car before heat and whatever! must more responsible for as parents! if im become parents i would taking out my children or newborn baby in the car or whatever verchicles very important!

Sara Boyce

downing said:
Last Summer in late July, I went to daycare to pick up my boys, the boys' daycare is next door to Police station. I pulled up to parking lot next to a car, I happened to see newborn infant (I would say 3 weeks old) in the back seat, with big English Spaniel Dog, Panting heavily and baby was crying because the windows was closed and I didn't see the parents...

I went inside and informed the Directer, she got really really pissed off and called police, they came like in 15 seconds, took the dog and baby out, the mother came out with a toddler kid and saying oh I was only gone for 5 seconds, it has been like 30 mins....Director, me and cops were waiting....

She got cited for leaving her child unattended and dog too.... :smash:

She really disgusted me, I haven't seen her doing it again....some people are that dumb to leave a child in the car that can overheat in 5 minutes. :confused:

Way to GO!!! she deserved it..

(high five)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well stop being so self righteous and
read this website

NICOTINE (PDF)
Common Name: NICOTINE. CAS Number: 54-11-5. DOT Number: UN 1654. HAZARD SUMMARY. Nicotine can affect you when breathed in and by passing. through your skin. Nicotine should be handled as a TERATOGEN--WITH. EXTREME CAUTION. ... Some damage sperm and eggs, possibly. leading to birth defects. NICOTINE ...www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/rtkweb/1349.pdf

CUT THE FRIGGING SHYT CRAP for off topic...... please stay on topic..

Mods.. please warn her.. thanks

coloravalanche said:
Originally Posted by Miss*Pinocchio
but you were smoking... cigarette is bad for you, ruin your health....
can kill you....
and you're worry about kids not have seat belt on or car seat?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

She isnt worry cuz she isnt the mother.. only she want to put her butt nose in and stir the topic..
:roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but nicotine affects your sperm... you are harming your FUTURE CHILDREN!!!!
:-o

Is that for a fact it DOES affect?? My hubby smokes and we have 3 sons together, my sons are FINE.. many fathers/ fathers to be smoke and their kids are fine..:roll: stop saying ridiculous things and say something better ON topic about careless parenting..

Teekie said:
Is that for a fact it DOES affect?? My hubby smokes and we have 3 sons together, my sons are FINE.. many fathers/ fathers to be smoke and their kids are fine..:roll: stop saying ridiculous things and say something better ON topic about careless parenting..

Miss Pinocchio's nose didn't grow longer this time. It is true that nicotine does affect a male smoker's fertility capabilities. Not only to mention that the offsprings of a male smoker are put at a higher risk of developing cancer. The children are also faced with an increased risk of developing brain cancer and leukemia, researchers said that there is a good possibility that the sperms were damaged by smoking.

That's the cold truth.

Banjo said:
Miss Pinocchio's nose didn't grow longer this time. It is true that nicotine does affect a male smoker's fertility capabilities. Not only to mention that the offsprings of a male smoker are put at a higher risk of developing cancer. The children are also faced with an increased risk of developing brain cancer and leukemia, researchers said that there is a good possibility that the sperms were damaged by smoking.

That's the cold truth.

Oh, interesting.. wasn't aware of that information. Thanks :) I guess it does affect some , not all.. hmm.

Back