Stupid obsessed people

cady75

Reaction score
A friend of mine got involved with a married man. Me and alll friends warned her not to. It did not work out, of course, and her heart is broken.

But she keeps talking and talking about the guy allll the time the last month. They were together only 3 months but she says that she loved him and that he is THE man in her life. She kept talking that she feels so bad and that if she can't have him, she does not see why she should live, that she feels like suicide.

So she talks about that again and again for weeks, and she only talks about him on the blog. she is OBSESSED. Anyway, then she says she is feeling fine, because things worked out with him, although they are not together (long story, not important). But she still talks about him. Me and my friends are all worried about her. It is not normal.

Then she disappears! She went on vacation!! She did not tell anyone about it, not on her blog or answer emails people send her. We are all worried and think maybe she killed herself, so we all try to find her. We finally find her, and she says that she is fine, she went on vacation and we need to stop overreacting. Then she goes back and types on the blog about how sorry she is about the man, blah, blah, boo hoo. Excuse me! She owes her friends an apology, not the man!

I feel like AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! She needs to stop obsessing about the man and th ink about herself and her friends! I am very mad at her now. My grandma is sick and I told her about it, but she forgot becuase she is too busy thinking about some jerk who is all wrong for her. I can't read her blog anymore, I can't get her online. All she does is boo hoo all day about her ex boyfriend. But she says that he raped her and all that stuff, but she still loves him anyway. :confused:

I'm sorry, but #@$%@#$@#$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

It is all messed up, and I am just very mad at her right now, and if she wanted to talk to me, I know I would tell her to go f- herself. Right now I don't even care if she reads this here, because it's not like I have a friend in her anymore anyway! Right now I just want to... :smash:

Anyway, I just wanted to say how I felt. I do not know what to do with the situation and I need to just forget about it nad let it go. IO can't really talk with my other friendsa bout it. I mean, we did, but I don't want to do too much of :gossip:

And right now i have to go fly home because my grandma is dying, really dying, and she does not give a you know about anyone other than herself, so I am not even going to tell her. :mad:

boy, she does suck.

sorry that to hear she ain't much of a good friend to you anymore and she's only obsessed with herself and some man who thinks would still love her even though she was raped? :confused: eh anyway, just leave her alone...it appears she has serious issues and you can't really do much help on it when it's THAT serious anyway.

I send my prayers on your grandmother and hope that she would rest peacefully one day.

Sounds like she has serious issues...obsessed with a married man who raped her and he didn't really care about her. Gee.....

Steel is right....just leave her alone....She's not worth it with her behavior and all.

yeah, steel is right!

what a mess she is in! since she claimed the married man raped her...i dont buy that...she is just angry and trying to revenge him for not loving her...when a woman or girl who is angry with a guy or man....they tend to find a way to revenge by saying they were raped! ohh pfffft! :ugh:

Thanks everybody. I am just frustrated. I can't forget about her. We have been friends for many years, and she was never this bad before. I still care about her a lot and that won't stop. As for the rape thing, I don't understand what is going on either. She says it was ok before becuause she loved him, but now that they are broken up it is not ok anymore ???? Personally I think it does not mattter if u are in love or not. Rape is never ok. I am not going to judge her on the rape thing, I just don't understand it.

Anyway, I'm just frustrated and mad at her. I guess only thing I can do is leave her alone until she notices she is losing all her friends, and when she comes to talk to me, I will blunt it all out about ignoriing her friends and that she needs to grow up and not be so selfish in the future! I am also mad at her because she is a very smart and beautiful person and she trears herself like shit over some jerk.

I just needed to complain and vent!

Thanks..

P.s. Not all girls say rape when they are angry at someone, ok? That is not true of most woomen. Please do not label women for saying that. I think she really was raped, but she thinks if a man loves her, rape is ok, but whatever. She deserves better. It is a shame.

it is truly sad to see a lady being obessed with a lover who is married and what more sad is that she is abandoning her friends over her "love" issues. I cant say if she did actually get raped or not. I suggest you to leave her alone for while until she straight up her life. If she indeed say that she got raped then tell her where proof? because it her word against his. The rape is very serious considering it against the law. Just dont get involved with her issues or you going down with her. So best to wait until she come to you one day and hope she realize what she have done.

Beware: "Fatal Attraction" ........

cady75 said:
A friend of mine got involved with a married man.

So many questions spurs from this acknowledgement, but how old is she?

If she is over 18, I'd say she is on her own to learn the hard way. Since you are emotionally concerned about her, you just may have to "stand-by" and wait until the reality of life strikes her, then be there to help her out. She might just need someone to listen to her, but a few words of encouragement in the right direction in time will take hold and "pull her to safety". Same applies if she is under 18, but that is statutory rape on the part of the man who is 18+. :shock:

it'll take her a long time to get over it.. believe it or not cuz if she repeat that often i think she need attention and wants to reveage the guy but really i ain't like that but i can be obbessed about little things and remember old times but it alright to do that but it'll fade away once things get better.. but seems like she's angry right now so it's the best u leave her alone and let her vent all she wants til she realizes friends don't want to listen to same old news and all so.. ;) just hang in there and be her friend but u don't have to yell at her or whatever just *nod* at her.. like some friends did to me :roll: but it's for my own good ;)

Wow, I know someone who is dating someone who is marrried too and what's worse is, her husband is a cop, I can't believe hes not that nervous once her husband finds out....

For your friend there, there nothing much you can do about it unless she finds someone else then that's the only way she would let him go....I have a friend of mine who has been in an abusitive relationship which her husband beats her up everyday, yet she's still with him and still loves him and can't live without him either, sometimes I do worried one day she wouldn't be here anymore....I tried to help her soo many times because I know what it like to be in a situation like this, but I suppose everyone is different, some may still love their partner no matter how many times their partner harm him/her...but for myself I won't take that crap from a man anymore!...

Sometimes falling in love get them in trouble and they don't know how to leave them...

Married people should think twice before being unfaithful with their partner otherwise, they will lose alot more than just a piece of paper that say married on it!

^Angel^ said:
Wow, I know someone who is dating someone who is marrried too and what's worse is, her husband is a cop, I can't believe hes not that nervous once her husband finds out.

Far worst he is a detective, and If he recovered that his wife is cheating, I wouldn't want to know the details of what happen to the guy. It would end up to--- unsolved mystery. :Ohno:

Anyway, I'm sorry Cady about your friend, Some people just don't want to listen. They normally follow their heart as I see it she is just following her heart even through he is married. Sometimes It's hard to fight their heart to not love a person. I'm sure you know how that is. Love is so power that it takes control of you. It doesn't matter how many months she been with him when she being dumped It usually the hardest to let go because she is hurt and she still in love with him. But, I hope she does look at the reality that she no longer is with him and she has to let go and find someone else. There always someone out there for her and only her. He isn't worth her many tears or her heart to love him more. I think she needs to go out and have fun and forget about that guy.

Back