Students Who Refuse to Affirm Transgender Classmates Face Punishment

I wish I had gone to that school during high school. I was bullied a LOT at the school for the deaf. :(

Oh wow, when I was at Gally, the one guy who graduated from Wisconsin School for the Deaf in 2011, picked on me a lot due to my usher syndrome and mocked about I was from poor state - in the south. That wasn't nice at all and he love to pick on older students like me.

Oh wow, when I was at Gally, the one guy who graduated from Wisconsin School for the Deaf in 2011, picked on me a lot due to my usher syndrome and mocked about I was from poor state - in the south. That wasn't nice at all and he love to pick on older students like me.

WSD students can be quite awful. I was bullied a lot at WSD for being gay.

I've been bullied from both sides of the aisle so I know there are no saints, but if it's a decision to halt bullying I am for it. Bullying is terrible. If you can stop bullying in a public school that's a tremendous achievement.

WSD students can be quite awful. I was bullied a lot at WSD for being gay.

Yes, funny, I told him - Wisconsin will turn into Wississippi, make similar to Mississippi due to new government, so he asked seriously... I laughed...

ASD (Alabama) isn't bad place for gay students because they have anti-bullying policy that protect the gay students and any bullies will subject to serious punishment, especially in school suspension for 3-5 days with no socialization, only focus on assignment, however bullying is pretty rare because they used anti-gay as joke but not seriously toward to gay students.

:hug: I wish that for you, Lucia. And me...it wasn't around yet when I went to high school, so I chose the next best thing - an arts-oriented high school where there were many GLBTQ students and out staff; it was a very urban/multicultural/ Goth/leather...."multi-everything" school where there were many students who didn't "fit". Based on where I lived, I was supposed to go to my "neighborhood school". I don't think I'd have survived it. Literally. So I chose something else. I know many aren't lucky in that way. :(

And you're sure right, saywhatkid and Foxrac <about "easy">

Back