Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
can add me but i only have skype

I will be in tinychat the aslchatroom, at midnight eastern time, anyone that wants to practice come through.:wave:

I will be in tinychat the aslchatroom, at midnight eastern time, anyone that wants to practice come through.:wave:

I took ASL in college when I first started (I'm something of a professional student at this point :( )

Anyway I've always thought the language was beautiful and handy and in addition I've got family members and loved ones who are either hard of hearing or who are losing their hearing. I'm simplebliss on Skype if anyone wants to add me. I fingerspell quite well and I'm working on refreshing myself on the basics. I want to become fluent and you can never have too many friends.

I took ASL in college when I first started (I'm something of a professional student at this point :( )

Anyway I've always thought the language was beautiful and handy and in addition I've got family members and loved ones who are either hard of hearing or who are losing their hearing. I'm simplebliss on Skype if anyone wants to add me. I fingerspell quite well and I'm working on refreshing myself on the basics. I want to become fluent and you can never have too many friends.

I'm heading back to school for a possible Master's/PhD so I'll totally feel your pain in a few years.

My problem is that I need to work on grammar and receptive skills, which is difficult to do when you teach yourself!

I'm available on skype @ slstudentnyc if anyone wants to add. Self edu, about to go to ASL classes with one year of personal study. :)

It should be! I'm online right now :/

Add it here so it appears under your avatar. It will make it easier for people who would like to contact you.

would like to practice

NOVA here willing to practice Ill even buy coffee the first time =P

Hi my name is Kristina and I would like to practice with you? Can I meet you sometime this week at starbucks in Troy

Hi I am almost completely deaf in my right ear and partially deaf in my left. I am attempting to teach my self ASL and I need a fluent signer to help me. I have skype! My skype name is what.noise. add me if you want!:wave:

Hi I am almost completely deaf in my right ear and partially deaf in my left. I am attempting to teach my self ASL and I need a fluent signer to help me. I have skype! My skype name is what.noise. add me if you want!:wave:

You can also look for a deaf center in your area to obtain in person instruction. It may be more helpful to you as a deaf person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back