Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
signing practice

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.

I want to find someone to sign with .. I know a few signs but need the one on one experance ... skype birdlady65301 My name is Linda

I want to find someone to sign with .. I know a few signs but need the one on one experance ... skype birdlady65301 My name is Linda

I have added you to my list. I also have Skype, oovoo, MSN chat, Yahoo chat, Google chat, AIM as well as my P3 internet video phone.

One more thing, we will be moving back to Missouri in a year. Thinking the St. Louis area (Franklin County).

Hi!

I am new to learning ASL and am trying to practice. Would you be willing to Skype practice with me sometime?

edit: sorry. I thought this was a private message. I'm new!

Hi!

I am new to learning ASL and am trying to practice. Would you be willing to Skype practice with me sometime?

Put up your Skype and people will contact you.

Beginner Student

Hello all.

I have just started learning ASL but would like to heavily immerse myself in the hopes of getting my dream job teaching in a local school for the deaf. If you are interested in chatting with me, request me on skype! hannah.c.morgan

I haven't been in school in 15 years (with DHOH) of course, so I haven't been using any signs. I am deaf, but I also have verbal (impairment of course), and would love to have a signing buddy and sign! I miss signing.

Finally got into my Skype account. Still trying to remember what e-mail and PW I used on here before...ugh. Anyway, if anyone wants to chat feel free to add me onto Skype. I'm a slow learner, still having a bit of trouble with the alphabet, but eager to learn and chat. Skype: itscayhooray

Hi everyone. I'm an ASL college student. I have skype...I'm looking to practice ASL too....let me know if you're interested..thanks

Sure! :d

Hi everyone. I'm an ASL college student. I have skype...I'm looking to practice ASL too....let me know if you're interested..thanks

Hey,

I'd love to practice with you. I love sign language so much. I'm not amazing at it, but I can carry on conversations. :D skype: tat.kitjawat.cole.cooper

hi my name is kristina. I am going to baker to became ASL interper though I havent taken any ASl classes. I know how to say yes, no what your name and mine name is a then figerspell it. I am looking for some to practice over video chat. I have a webcam but I don't know where we can practice online.
Kristina

hi my name is kristina. I am going to baker to became ASL interper though I havent taken any ASl classes. I know how to say yes, no what your name and mine name is a then figerspell it. I am looking for some to practice over video chat. I have a webcam but I don't know where we can practice online.
Kristina

Download Skype. People will want to know your ID and will contact you. :)

Botti - for a minute there I wasn't sure what was going on. My name is a little more popular than I thought. Too much apple juice today. :giggle:

Botti - for a minute there I wasn't sure what was going on. My name is a little more popular than I thought. Too much apple juice today. :giggle:

:lol: Did you follow my instructions anyway?? :P

One of the other students in my ASL class convinced me to get around to actually setting up Skype, so I may as well throw my hat into the ring here, too.

I'm 'icehawk78' and I have absolutely no idea how often I'll be on Skype. :)

Looking to practice with people on Skype or Tango anyone free or available?

I have webcams both for my desk top and laptop computers so I'd love to skype or YIM video message someone to help me with my ASL!

Hi..I have Skype, Oovoo and Tango..for future reference! I have time on the weekends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back