Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
asl.com is great look for phases it helps alot/

do you have to hear to use skype? I dont understand..I have to set my camera up then i want a asl buddy..to plz.. I am almost deaf..Trying to learn asl and get a buddy too. can several do it at the same time? sorry so many ?

do you have to hear to use skype? I dont understand..I have to set my camera up then i want a asl buddy..to plz.. I am almost deaf..Trying to learn asl and get a buddy too. can several do it at the same time? sorry so many ?

Skype is a type of video phone. Free for all. You don't need hearing. A lot of the people here who want to practice are ASL students who hear. THey don't qualify for video phone.

I am deaf. I use Skype with my hearing family all the time. You can sign, you can also type while you sign. Or you can just use like text if you don't want to sign.

Thank you so much have to get a little eye thingy for my laptop.. cant waite this is so cool..

Meg, I am learning signs to if you want we can learn togather. practice. I learned a few signs at asl.com want to practice..I am on skype birdlady65301 if you want we can get togather.. I am deaf on left and looseing it on right.. older lady ...

She is a god sent , very sweet and doesnt leave my side.. alerts me to most things. 3 yrs old

I setup skype, birdlady65301 if anyone wants to put up with me learning.. I know some signs. trying to learn more. whish we had a class here in Missouri to learn asl..

I setup skype, birdlady65301 if anyone wants to put up with me learning.. I know some signs. trying to learn more. whish we had a class here in Missouri to learn asl..

There are lots of classes in Missouri to learn ASL. But maybe not close to you?

I am going to voc rehab next week and see is I can get a class somewhere. They used to here but no more.

Want someone to sign ASL with!

There are 2 long threads for ASL so I made a new one to help people get some ASL friends! I would really enjoy signing with someone :) :D

Skype ID: Animeluver283 add me I am working on my signs! It's always fun to sign!

Mod note:

Thread's merged.

I have a web camera, but don't know how to use it on the web! can take snap shots and vidio of me signing, but don't know how to use it to go "live"

I have a web camera, but don't know how to use it on the web! can take snap shots and vidio of me signing, but don't know how to use it to go "live"

I think if you sign up for Skype, it will detect your camera and set you up. Otherwise, there will be instructions there that you can follow.

Hey Guys

Add me on skype :D I really want someone to practice with...my id is tat.kitjawat.cole cooper. hope to sign with y'all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back