Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone earlier on in this thread I said that I would love to be apart of this, but did not have a webcam yet, well my grandparents recently bought me a laptop as an early christmas gift!!! It has a built in webcam and mic so I would love to skype with everyone. I only have skype right now. Should I get ovoo? Anyway would love to start having converstaion with everyone as soon as possible! Also I am an ASL 2 student so patience please hahah.

Skype Name: TheGriffin28(no spaces)
EDIT: Gosh I have added so many of you my fingers hurt now im going to have to take break! lol
Anyway if I missed you please don't be shy to add me on skype

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I'm a ASL beginner and could really use someone who is fluent to help me learn the grammar and everything. I have Skype or if you are from Nevada we could meet up as well! Thanks

Hello everyone earlier on in this thread I said that I would love to be apart of this, but did not have a webcam yet, well my grandparents recently bought me a laptop as an early christmas gift!!! It has a built in webcam and mic so I would love to skype with everyone. I only have skype right now. Should I get ovoo? Anyway would love to start having converstaion with everyone as soon as possible! Also I am an ASL 2 student so patience please hahah.
Hope be communication to asl anytime :D
Skype Name: TheGriffin28(no spaces)
EDIT: Gosh I have added so many of you my fingers hurt now im going to have to take break! lol
Anyway if I missed you please don't be shy to add me on skype

Thank you so much add my skype :D
Hi Everyone! I'm a ASL beginner and could really use someone who is fluent to help me learn the grammar and everything. I have Skype or if you are from Nevada we could meet up as well! Thanks

Hope be question to me open mind! I can encourage to you :D

I want to start learning ASL and would like a partner to help me with that. I have MSN, Yahoo, and Skype. PM me if you're interested!

I want to start learning ASL and would like a partner to help me with that. I have MSN, Yahoo, and Skype. PM me if you're interested!

sure would be pm for me! same my skype screen smithtr I hope be you visit to communication me!!!

Smithr did you accept my request? Because it still shows a question mark next to your name on my skype buddy list....

I didnt even put my skype name!! I'm still new but my skype name is Megan8987

(No relation to TheGriffin above)

I love that you guys have set this up! I'm not quite ready for prime time, but I will definitely be throwing my hat in the ring soon!

(No relation to TheGriffin above)

I love that you guys have set this up! I'm not quite ready for prime time, but I will definitely be throwing my hat in the ring soon!

Hahaha what are the chances. My first name is Griffin... I have never meant anyone with my name other than a kid who was actually named after me:giggle::hmm:. I guess you can see anythinging in the world of the internet

Hahaha what are the chances. My first name is Griffin... I have never meant anyone with my name other than a kid who was actually named after me:giggle::hmm:. I guess you can see anythinging in the world of the internet
lol that is great!! lool funny same you name! almost you screen!

hallo im Emily a ASL 1 student relearning asl, which is a long story and looking for a signing buddy but due to where i live its kind of difficult i am often online and am still learning​

hallo im Emily a ASL 1 student relearning asl, which is a long story and looking for a signing buddy but due to where i live its kind of difficult i am often online and am still learning​

do you want to learn how as! do you have skype!! :D I know tough not easy! but many people need to learn how improve skills ASL :)

Where in Florida are you?

Thanks to everyone who contacted me to practice ASL via skype, unfortunately I have since found out that either my connection or my computer is too slow for me to be able to video skype properly, so for now at least, I am hoping to find someone in the area that I can practice ASL with, so if there's anyone in the Champaign IL area that would like to meet up and sign, I'd be happy to hear from you!

-Kiran

Thanks to everyone who contacted me to practice ASL via skype, unfortunately I have since found out that either my connection or my computer is too slow for me to be able to video skype properly, so for now at least, I am hoping to find someone in the area that I can practice ASL with, so if there's anyone in the Champaign IL area that would like to meet up and sign, I'd be happy to hear from you!

-Kiran

thank you add skype! I can figure out shedule :D

You better believe i'm interested in this! I've been looking all over (i'm in michigan) for a class, but so far I can't find ANY. And the 2 tutors I did find are too far away. So for now, I was hoping I could "start" here. I have Skype, can get MSN, and I have a webcam. I'm a fast learner, but I'll need someone VERY patient because..well..sometimes my brain just short circuits ...lol. I'm 21, hearing, and a very beginner, just wanting to learn for fun. It's looks so fun and interesting! Plus you never know when it might come in handy someday.

I'm practically online 24/7 and when I'm not I'll have my status showing where I'm at and when I'll be back. I'm easy to work with and learn fast... Weird.. I feel... guilty? I have nothing to offer in return. :(

My skype is over there <-- itscayhooray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back