Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to practice sign with anyone. I'm learning to better communicate with a new friend I've made. Right now, my vocabulary is about 900 words.

I use Skype and oovoo.
both names are the same : Graewoof

Thank you add skype for you :D

I can do it for you!

Im Kaystrel on Skype if anyone wants a signing buddy or just someone to shoot the bull with.

I have found that my biggest issue with all the people I have added to my Skype. I am not able to use my webcam when other's are available. Being on different time zones is not easy.

Please PM to me thank you!I have schedule on appointment for hello everyone student! I can do plan setting up process, I can tell you! skype:smithtr
thank!

I am a ASL 1 student, planning on continuing on to ASL 2 in the spring. Eventually I hope to be an interpreter.

I look forward to practicing with anyone who wishes to. Please remember that I am fairly new signer and will be slow, as well as still trying to sign in ASL with correct grammar. My class is learning with the aid of Bill Vicar's ASL University.

I prefer Gmail video chat but also have Skype and just recently downloaded ooVoo.

Also if you are in Virginia, I host a Deaf Coffee, please email me for details if you are interested, although once I get up to fifty posts I would much prefer pm's.

gmail:frdeafellowship@gmail.com
Skype & ooVoo: godsgrayce

I am a ASL 1 student, planning on continuing on to ASL 2 in the spring. Eventually I hope to be an interpreter.

I look forward to practicing with anyone who wishes to. Please remember that I am fairly new signer and will be slow, as well as still trying to sign in ASL with correct grammar. My class is learning with the aid of Bill Vicar's ASL University.

I prefer Gmail video chat but also have Skype and just recently downloaded ooVoo.

Also if you are in Virginia, I host a Deaf Coffee, please email me for details if you are interested, although once I get up to fifty posts I would much prefer pm's.

gmail:frdeafellowship@gmail.com
Skype & ooVoo: godsgrayce

I would be add for you!! I can do it for you :D Good idea I already for you! :D I notice to many student! wow pretty sound high people!

Hey Guys. I hope this doesn't sound as i'm using any of you but i'm a hearing ASL student and for one of the final points. I need to chat sign with someone who is not hearing and it can be about anything. So if you guys have Skype as well my user id is kornygerm.

My hubby will be changing his work schedule starting in January, so I will be able to use the webcam in the evenings starting in January.

Would love some help becoming more fluid. I am only in ASL 1 so I dont know very many signs yet,,but I am a quick learner. I have skype!

Hey Guys. I hope this doesn't sound as i'm using any of you but i'm a hearing ASL student and for one of the final points. I need to chat sign with someone who is not hearing and it can be about anything. So if you guys have Skype as well my user id is kornygerm.

I add skype for you :D

Would love some help becoming more fluid. I am only in ASL 1 so I dont know very many signs yet,,but I am a quick learner. I have skype!
you learn it :D

I'm learning ASL and i would like somebody who's fluent, to practice with!!! i have ooVoo & skype and i'm online most of the time!! contact me!:wave:

btw, my accounts are:

ooVoo: fefalandia

ooVoo : fefalandia

i'm currently learning ASL & i would like someone to practice with!! i'm online most of the time, so feel free to add me! :)

I'm learning ASL and i would like somebody who's fluent, to practice with!!! i have ooVoo & skype and i'm online most of the time!! contact me!:wave:

btw, my accounts are:

ooVoo: fefalandia

I do for you add! thank!

hey I would love someone to practice with!

gmail video chat: ashleywicks325@gmail.com
VP: (not entirely sure how to work this yet..) # (484) 648-1686, name on VP is AshleyWicks

feel free to add me everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back