Strongman event - Hummer Tires

Hmm...Andy Medak seems to be doing the arm wrestling competitions. I wonder, how many deaf/hh arm wrestlers out there.
Powered by Google Docs

I'd rather have both brawn and brains, then you have the best of both world and people can't push you around as easily. LOL.

As for arm wrestling I know it can can be dangerous. You'll see what. There was this one bodybuilder who went up against a seasoned and professional arm wrestler and broke his forearm. It was a big dude guy against a smaller professional arm wrestler. Can't find that video but in this video one arm wrestler breaks his forearm during an official arm wrestling competion. WARNING!! Watch at your own discretion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55KBJ-zX7k&feature=fvw]YouTube - Arm Wrestler Breaks Arm During Match![/ame]

Glenn, indeed. Quite true. With today's society going to pot, literally so, (*puff* *puff*) better to do things less destructive and become a source of inspiration for others. Also, the dedication and discipline it took to get to that point and achieve a goal isn't something to sneeze at either.

Glenn, indeed. Quite true. With today's society going to pot, literally so, (*puff* *puff*) better to do things less destructive and become a source of inspiration for others. Also, the dedication and discipline it took to get to that point and achieve a goal isn't something to sneeze at either.

pot? destructive? but.... the people who *puff puff* and have touched many many many more lives than Glenn Beck & Rush Limbaugh & Sarah Palin & GWB combined are Bob Marley, Stephen Kings, Steven Spielberg, John Wayne, Bill Murray, Bruce Lee, Beatles, Bill Gates, Carl Sagan, and thousand more others....

and lastly... the founding fathers :smoking:

oh btw - Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, and GWB have smoked some doobie as well.

Like how many athletes (including strongmen) are resorting to steroid uses and devious attempts to bypass tests?

Which is why many professional athletes are addressing this by stating that not only is it illegal, it's dangerous.
World's Natural Strongman Federation™

Even professional bodybuilding contests have these drug tests prior to competition.
(WNBF) World Natural BodyBuilding Federation – Australia

It is a problem in these sports yet we have people out there helping to combat these problems and be examples that things are better naturally than to use substances that can destroy your internal organs and mess up your system.

steroid is not dangerous and illegal for you. it is widely used for injury and people with muscle deficiency issue. it's only dangerous because it was obtained illegally in black market... and it's usually laced with something else. it's also dangerous because people abused it - no different from tylenol.

I do support the use of steroid as long as they do not abuse it. After all.... plastic surgery for aesthetic purpose is legal. smoking (commonly used to stay thin) is legal. energy drink is legal. Ritalin (commonly used for study aids) is legal. why not steroid? :hmm:

Like how many athletes (including strongmen) are resorting to steroid uses and devious attempts to bypass tests?
You make it sound like most athletes do this, which is hardly the case.

X2.

Each and every one of us has certain talents. Some of us are really good at math and some of us can write eloquently and some of us can lift hummer tires. I see nothing wrong with developing talents as long as they aren't harmful to yourself or others.

Inspiration to do what. Ingest steroids so you can try to live up to some ideal that is not attainable? Oh, yeah, that's a great message.

X2.

Each and every one of us has certain talents. Some of us are really good at math and some of us can write eloquently and some of us can lift hummer tires. I see nothing wrong with developing talents as long as they aren't harmful to yourself or others.

Any physician will tell you that developing the musculature to the degree necessary to do this kind of lifting is indeed harmful to the body. If we were intended to have this type of musculature, these people would not have to work constantly to achieve it. It would occur naturally.

Any physician will tell you that developing the musculature to the degree necessary to do this kind of lifting is indeed harmful to the body. If we were intended to have this type of musculature, these people would not have to work constantly to achieve it. It would occur naturally.
Are you trying to convince me or something?

I'm not that serious about anything on the Internet.

exactly. look at this 5-year-old bodybuilder..

article-1222546-06F1E839000005DC-29_468x291.jpg

Muscle-bound boy is a record breaker: Five-year-old bodybuilder in record books after TV stunt | Mail Online

his growth will probably be stunted now.

Back