stress too much tough

just hang in there. be strong and brave. :D

Thank Deaftim, I hope be better strong and on improve update figure out lots of family knew strong

News: Updates I am think so pretty my sister told me everything ok on my father is all right feeling pretty! he okay everything I think so pretty lots of he feeling better well,

Update news: hard to situation my dad is very depression terrible sad! bad news on turkeysgiving I don't understand I don't want to my father influence he sad grieve! I knew my brother and sisters normal odd!

Update news: hard to situation my dad is very depression terrible sad! bad news on turkeysgiving I don't understand I don't want to my father influence he sad grieve! I knew my brother and sisters normal odd!

They were married a long time. It isn't something he is going to get over very fast.

It takes time for grief when your wife or husband dies. Be patient and he will be okay eventually.

Holidays are especially sad for people who lose a loved one. It's normal to miss that person at Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc. Try to be comforting during the holidays. Focus on good things to be thankful. Thank God for your sister's new baby.

They were married a long time. It isn't something he is going to get over very fast.

It takes time for grief when your wife or husband dies. Be patient and he will be okay eventually.

Holidays are especially sad for people who lose a loved one. It's normal to miss that person at Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc. Try to be comforting during the holidays. Focus on good things to be thankful. Thank God for your sister's new baby.

good explanations,ladies! :) im horrible at that. :lol:

I am sorry you and your family are going through such a hard time right now. I can only imagine how difficult it must be. I am glad you can find good support and encouragement here and hope each day get a little easier for you.

I knew not easy pretty difficult!
that is true good point!

good explanations,ladies! :) im horrible at that. :lol:
lol 0_o serious!
I am sorry you and your family are going through such a hard time right now. I can only imagine how difficult it must be. I am glad you can find good support and encouragement here and hope each day get a little easier for you.

I wish be support to more courage to my family might to my grandparents lots of support I think so good idea more important!

it is very hard to my dad don't want to influence bad because I am pretty hard to see observed it

Back