stress too much tough

I am very bad mood something!

I am so sorry Travis. I always say to myself- nothing last forever - bad things will end, too.
The sadness, pain will end, too. The sun WILL come out.
Time heals.

The only tricky thing about time- it is slow, sheesh. But it does HEAL.

Your family, like you, can be helped a lot if you tell them "I am here for you".
"You can talk to me anytime".

I am here for you, Travis, if you need me.

Fuzzy

I am so sorry Travis. I always say to myself- nothing last forever - bad things will end, too.
The sadness, pain will end, too. The sun WILL come out.
Time heals.

The only tricky thing about time- it is slow, sheesh. But it does HEAL.

Your family, like you, can be helped a lot if you tell them "I am here for you".
"You can talk to me anytime".

I am here for you, Travis, if you need me.

Fuzzy

lots of serious stress on my father is very tough because cope on strong he will best lucky best improve faithful I think so he is very really impressive on support me I can do it for on my father and my family!! otherwise worth I can tell on my grandparents I know It knew tough serious big cocern on my dad depression but he willing accept work focus on goal life he do strong best work mind, I sad on my father is very alone, I don't want hurt to because he is very stress worst because careful I hope be on my dad is very better soon anytime!

it's very hard losing the person you love a lot. remember your mother will always be with you in heart. and your father is not alone because you are there for him.. it's really wonderful that your family is sticking together after a tragic loss.

and remember you aren't alone either!! you have us AD'ers and we are all your friends.. you're a great man and we all love having you on this forum :) :grouphug:

it's very hard losing the person you love a lot. remember your mother will always be with you in heart. and your father is not alone because you are there for him.. it's really wonderful that your family is sticking together after a tragic loss.
my grandma brother's wife told me I got email lots of support to my uncle is very good support community relative otherwise open my personal, she crying on my mom sad , I know my uncle tough not easy complication!

I hope be dad is very sad! :( I love on my dad pity on my dad is very pain on alone depressiion and tear i know his scared and feeling hard! I know sad grieve!

I am very not easy stress too much anxiety and bit depression I don't know what is feeling hard complication bad mood! I am very bad mood something!

We are not your therapist. Go see your therapist and your psychiatrist. We cannot help you. You have a very BIG problem dealing with depression and mood.

Venting and talking about feelings with other people helps. More than therapy, even.

We are not your therapist. Go see your therapist and your psychiatrist. We cannot help you.

you can't help because we won't help therapy what is point I am reason I aware it on reason worth on support

I Knew your stubborn never courage I believe it , respect on my my parents

I am serious concern because serious! I knew on my support friends my confidental

you can't help because we won't help therapy what is point I am reason I aware it on reason worth on support

I am serious concern because serious! I knew on my support friends my confidental

She didn't know your Mother passed away, Travis. Ofc, you would be stressed after something like that.

She didn't know your Mother passed away, Travis. Ofc, you would be stressed after something like that.

I am bit on stress something on my past I am very miss mom I do hard to my life! I know my dad is very need to counsellor go to therpay something I guess I might do! I find out on information see figure out!

I am bit on stress something on my past I am very miss mom I do hard to my life! I know my dad is very need to counsellor go to therpay something I guess I might do! I find out on information see figure out!

Do what you need to do to keep yourself healthy. Grief counseling could probably help a lot. Also, DBG said that talking to someone you trust ( a good friend) also is good.

Travis, I want to apologize. I did not know that your mother died recently because I haven't been here very much lately. I am deeply sorry for your mother's death and I can understand what that is like because my mother died in 1990. I know that can cause stress and mood upheaval. I hope you are seeing a therapist to help you deal with moods and emotions due to your mother's death. I saw a therapist after my mother's death and that helped a lot with my emotions. I encourage it. I hope you can accept my apology.

Do what you need to do to keep yourself healthy. Grief counseling could probably help a lot. Also, DBG said that talking to someone you trust ( a good friend) also is good.
I know on sometimes on my father work on conflict to something cause on important to handle to on my sister I am not home with my parents house because I have group home reason , who affect to my sisters and father I know on hard to situation, I can' do that, they will work process fix on update solve personal and feeling inside!

I know my dad is very need to counsellor go to therpay something I guess I might do!

This might be true, but as you know you can't force anybody to go to therapy
if they don't want to go.
What you can do, you can make them know you are behind them 100% anytime they are ready to go.
Maybe you can tell your dad "when you are ready, I can go with you"? or
" when you are ready, I can take you there" ???

If you think you, Travis, want to go to therapy Travis, I support your idea!

It is hard to deal with painful issues alone.

Fuzzy

This might be true, but as you know you can't force anybody to go to therapy
if they don't want to go.
What you can do, you can make them know you are behind them 100% anytime they are ready to go.
Maybe you can tell your dad "when you are ready, I can go with you"? or
" when you are ready, I can take you there" ???

If you think you, Travis, want to go to therapy Travis, I support your idea!

It is hard to deal with painful issues alone.

Fuzzy

That is correct I can't force to anybody reason my father also because I am alone becuause I am very grieve because pain on my feeling, I am very hard to alone pain on my feeling stress! I am very lose on my heart I know scared on my father affect to me, I know my father is very stress avoid because situation to me!

hmm I find out on my grandparents supportive for me but my father not enough strong because heavy on cope on family! I aware it lots of complication!
I knew illness and on mental and on emotion health suffer pain serious! I respect to my father and sister don't be bother my father will upset I respect to my family I respect him them It is very awkward to my feeling!hard for me! I feeling pretty scared!

Maybe some people need to suffer their grief in silence?

Some people need to surround themselves with company,
some need to reflect and suffer in peace and solitude.
Perhaps your dad is like that, he needs quiet and solitude to grieve?

If yes, then maybe best to step back, but at the same time to watch him
carefully from distance so he will be safe from any harm, you know.

And you Travis, you too, take good care of yourself. Talk to whomever you want, if you feel like talking. Go to therapy if you feel like therapy.

{{{{I am so very sorry for your pain}}}}

Fuzzy

Maybe some people need to suffer their grief in silence?

Some people need to surround themselves with company,
some need to reflect and suffer in peace and solitude.
Perhaps your dad is like that, he needs quiet and solitude to grieve?

If yes, then maybe best to step back, but at the same time to watch him
carefully from distance so he will be safe from any harm, you know.

And you Travis, you too, take good care of yourself. Talk to whomever you want, if you feel like talking. Go to therapy if you feel like therapy.

{{{{I am so very sorry for your pain}}}}

Fuzzy

Hard to reason he is very hard not easy because I guess I find out on my grandparents I will reason my personal I don't understand no reason I am very hard to feeling tough I guess I might to hope be figure out might to lots of issues I will work cope!

that is sad on my dad continue to crying because pain on feeling sad greive I understand I am cocern expect I will update on figure out I will wisdom my father don't want to upset becasue family bother, I knew he depression I am serious my grandparents told me I am sad on my father is very pain y heart loss on hard to alone, I miss on my father is very courage to stronger positive otherwise tough! I told my grandma go to therpay I know I think so he is okay!

that is sad on my dad continue to crying because pain on feeling sad greive I understand I am cocern expect I will update on figure out I will wisdom my father don't want to upset becasue family bother, I knew he depression I am serious my grandparents told me I am sad on my father is very pain y heart loss on hard to alone, I miss on my father is very courage to stronger positive otherwise tough! I told my grandma go to therpay I know I think so he is okay!

just hang in there. be strong and brave. :D

Back