Stem cells heal hearing loss

Would you get stem cell treatment for hearing loss if you knew it worked?

• Total voters

stemcellblogger

Reaction score
STEM CELLS HEAL HEARING LOSS
STEM CELLS HEAL HEARING LOSS The Stem Cell Blog

It is a tragedy when someone loses one of their senses. The ability of stem cells to treat mediate hearing loss has generated huge interest! Already within 36 hours of posting the article above on my blog, I helped 5 people with hearing disorders find the right stem cell treatment for their particular condition. Hearing loss from external environmental factors, natural degeneration, autoimmune disease/MS, etc.

I am in close contact with the only stem cell patient advocacy institute in the world and they are willing to help hearing impaired patients find treatments at no cost. The first step for you to find the best treatment center in the world for treating your particular hearing disorder is to fill out the treatment request form at the Repair Stem Cell Institute website: Stem Cell Treatment | Stem Cell Information from RSCI | Repair Stem Cells.org

Your medical info will be sent to the top 5 treatment centers in the world and they will contact you shortly with information, costs, etc. if they treat your condition.
There is no cost for treatment request and info.

DO STEM CELL TREATMENTS WORK?
Answers to that question including diabetes clinical trials: DO STEM CELL TREATMENTS WORK? The Stem Cell Blog

I saw this somewhere else. Must be trying to get the word out today.

Spam. :spam:

My life is not a tragedy. Thanks for the concern but thanks in advance for not making dramatic, inaccurate statements about deafness.

To you it may not be a tragedy, to others it is a devastating thing to have. Just as it is devastating to lose your eyesight, lose your ability to walk or become paralyzed, to have Parkinson, Alzheimer, to lose an arm, and so on. But it's funny how most people wouldn't mind seeing a cure for vision loss or impairment but when it comes to hearing loss we have a group of people who frown upon such an approach.

If you like pity, then it works for you.

I'd gladly consider a medical procedure that would restore my hearing. It simply doesn't exist now. I'm not going to have an experimental surgery overseas where I have limited legal recourse for any injury.

If you like pity, then it works for you.

I'd gladly consider a medical procedure that would restore my hearing. It simply doesn't exist now. I'm not going to have an experimental surgery overseas where I have limited legal recourse for any injury.

It's no different when a situation talks about a paralyzed person who gets to walk for the first time.

It's a personal decision for each person when it comes to risk.Using your own adult stem cells carries the least amount of risk. Not about using other people donated cells or embryonic stem cells.

I doubt that they'll have this in the US in time for me to consider it. Maybe it will be possible in my children's lifetimes. They can make that decision when the time comes.

I don't want a medical procedure out of the U.S. Some people feel comfortable with medical tourism but I don't. I don't begrudge people who want to try it overseas. It's just not for me.

For one thing medical procedures here in the U.S. is being fast tracked to use adult stem cells for failing hearts. It wouldn't be far-fetched to see adult stem cells fast tracked for nerve deafness. Either way, restoration for hearing loss will come in the U.S. It has been shown already to work by licensing U.S. technology and procedures overseas.

For one thing medical procedures here in the U.S. is being fast tracked to use adult stem cells for failing hearts. It wouldn't be far-fetched to see adult stem cells fast tracked for nerve deafness. Either way, restoration for hearing loss will come in the U.S. It has been shown already to work by licensing U.S. technology and procedures overseas.

I give it 5 years tops before you can get stem cells for hearing loss/deafness in America. Affordability will be a huge issue which is why im getting stem cells overseas anyway. I don't expect insurance to be generous with paying for stem cells or everyone is going to want it and insurance will go out of business.

I have emailed a few stem cell labs with my information, audiogram and questions about stem cells. I am gathering as many answers as I can and am awaiting for more pioneers to get stem cells and observe their results. I discussed this with dad and he agrees once we know more about stem cells, I will be getting it myself in the next several months.

I give it 5 years tops before you can get stem cells for hearing loss/deafness in America. Affordability will be a huge issue which is why im getting stem cells overseas anyway. I don't expect insurance to be generous with paying for stem cells or everyone is going to want it and insurance will go out of business.

I have emailed a few stem cell labs with my information, audiogram and questions about stem cells. I am gathering as many answers as I can and am awaiting for more pioneers to get stem cells and observe their results. I discussed this with dad and he agrees once we know more about stem cells, I will be getting it myself in the next several months.

I think it's going to be a bit longer than that and given the long term effects of my deafness, i doubt I will hear just like the hearing do. I'm not holding my breath for stem implants.

But it's funny how most people wouldn't mind seeing a cure for vision loss or impairment but when it comes to hearing loss we have a group of people who frown upon such an approach.

blind people can't drive vehicles. i think that's one of the contributing reasons to why we're pretty chill with retinal implants and whatnot. they can stay blind if they want to, it's their choice. i heard about a person who had his/her (don't remember the gender) vision restored, and he/she didn't like it..

Spam. :spam:

My life is not a tragedy. Thanks for the concern but thanks in advance for not making dramatic, inaccurate statements about deafness.

Way to go! Great attitude!!! :cheers:

Back