Stay Troops at Iraq in 3 more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, if we pull it out then we will be fail and unstable like Vietnam did.

I don't want other countries to see about our military service is bad and fail to perform in Iraq.

Are you saying that our military is still failing? I think you need to open your eyes and listen to more than just the naysayers.

Are you saying that our military is still failing? I think you need to open your eyes and listen to more than just the naysayers.

No, I don't want to see other countries to consider about our military is failing after withdraw from Iraq so quickly and think about weakness.

Uh, no way, Iraqi Security Forces or Iraqi military aren't ready to stand themselves without the support from the US Troops. They even don't have their own air force nor navy. The Iraqi Security Forces still need more train enough to face the insurgents. They are taking the baby step.

Well thats not really my problem.

They have to find a way to get their own air force and navy and we arent giving them those stuff for free or whatever. :roll:

Well thats not really my problem.

They have to find a way to get their own air force and navy and we arent giving them those stuff for free or whatever. :roll:

actually it is our responsibility because we destroyed their infrastructure, economy, security, and government. They were doing fine under Saddam... at least they had working electricity and economy. so....... yea :dunno:

And....we are paying for it.

Yea, I would like to know why it is us that pay for it since it was them who caused all this problems ?

As for economy crisis, it is them who are fraud, dishonesty, greedy and lust for power and we have to pay for it ? :cool:

Yup, nothing is new, it's about liberals who hate Iraq war.

At overall, I'm really don't care because of Iraq war will end in 2011.

...are we supposed to love it?

"YEA!! I LOVE WAR!!! Deaths make me warm and fuzzy inside!"

...are we supposed to love it?

"YEA!! I LOVE WAR!!! Deaths make me warm and fuzzy inside!"

Not really, it's common for most democrats are disapprove the war in Iraq and there's odd, back in 1960's and LBJ declared vietnam war then Nixon or Ford pulled it out in after 10 years of war since they are republican and LBJ is democratic.

I have mixed feeling about Iraq war but not love or hate this war.

Not really, it's common for most democrats are disapprove the war in Iraq and there's odd, back in 1960's and LBJ declared vietnam war then Nixon or Ford pulled it out in after 10 years of war since they are republican and LBJ is democratic.

I have mixed feeling about Iraq war but not love or hate this war.

I prefer inconsistencies. Not every war is the same. Some are pointless or mistakes, and some are necessary. I think it shows narrow-mindedness if a republican says "Im for war." just because he is republican. Same for a democrat being anti-war. Another example, the republicans were all for the bailout, but fundamentally, bailouts are VERY anti-republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back