States And What They Are Famous For (did You Ever Imagine?)

I have got to get there.. lol.. always wondered what it's like just to look around Mall of America. And I love IKEA. I miss going there. We had one of the first in King of Prussia PA.. used to take something like 1.5 hours to get there- but well worth it.

DeafDucky, haha, let me know when you find the Twins' home plate within.......

Seb, I know. I live close to it. Do you? IKEA is also right next door to the mall, it's so big I can't do the whole store at one time. But that makes it fun. There's too many goodies in that store.

No, I live in CA. I went there when I was touring the Andersen window plants in and around Minneapolis several years ago. Going to the MOA was a way to kill four hours on the Sunday we were there. I walked the mall and realized they had the same shoe stores on each floor and a lot of other duplicates on each floor and found their prices to be about the same as those at our malls at home, so I then went to watch the women get off the buses because someone at the mall said it brought a lot of entertainment value watching them fight their way through the doors(which it actually did!), I then went to the fourth floor and met my father in law and brother in law at the sports bar and watched the end of a game. Amount spent at the mall about $10 on lunch! I have an IKEA about 12 miles from where I live and I have never even set foot in it.

@ LoveBlue...

I think this is pretty old. However, as it relates to Illinois, it could be 100 years old and the thing about the cesspool I live it would be accurate!! Will the last one to leave please turn off the lights!! lol

Back