State seeks chemical castration for rapist

I am living my dream, my life is good, I own property and spend close to six months of my year off wandering to where I want. Mainly these days between japan and canada
Financially I rather stable and have disposable income.
The only people that have ever complained about my life on where are others
My life is great. My career I love
Frankly I have no complaints financially
How about you?
Then again the above seems to matter more to you the me
Meh

Guessing your oxygen supply is giving out...and I'm the Queen of England and your monthly allowance is about to run out.

I was wondering why is it ok to waste taxpayer money just to kill his sex organs when they won't be coming out of prison ever again?

I don't see point in it, throw him him maximum security prison where he won't be likely to escape and rot down there and go straight to cemetery next to prison. So whats point of Chemical Castration on him?

I would think differently if he will have chance to get out of prison legally ever again which in this case it does not look any promising.

Ummmm...not too sure, but believe this man got 25 years, not life...and conditions were, that if he ever were released he had to agree to chemical castration...(not surgical)....

I think hoichis goldfish abandoned him... My fish say they agree with my ideas and thise that dont just respect it as i do theirs. I have express my opinion and im done with thia post no need to be insulted around.

That must be your opinion
Like that coma u went in
Huhu

Ummmm...not too sure, but believe this man got 25 years, not life...and conditions were, that if he ever were released he had to agree to chemical castration...(not surgical)....

Hey rockin robin.
Just wanna say I'm enjoying our chats . Here. I actaully look forward to our back and forths here. It sure is a breath of fresh air besides all those
How's the weather in chigago threads
I want to be clear that if I come across rough its not personal and if I in any way hurt you I apologieze
You come across as a tough girl and I think thats cool for what its worth
Okdokey
Now back to the slugfest

Read again, DA is seeking life sentence and chemical castration, you thought 25, that was 25 years old victim.

Hey rockin robin.
Just wanna say I'm enjoying our chats . Here. I actaully look forward to our back and forths here. It sure is a breath of fresh air besides all those
How's the weather in chigago threads
I want to be clear that if I come across rough its not personal and if I in any way hurt you I apologieze
You come across as a tough girl and I think thats cool for what its worth
Okdokey
Now back to the slugfest

Sticks & Stones may break my Bones...but Words will never hurt me....find that you are actually a very intelligent chap....but a hard and rough one at that....God forbid if you were my Son!....:laugh2:...I'd smack you into the wild, blue yonder....:giggle:...........no apologies needed...

Read again, DA is seeking life sentence and chemical castration, you thought 25, that was 25 years old victim.

here from OP

Bowman faces 25 years to life in prison. Prosecutors are asking the judge to give him a life sentence and order a chemical castration using the drug Medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA).

That, that is what I mean, whats point of spending taxpayers dollars on chemical shit on him?

If there will be possibly of parole, then I have no problem requiring chemical shit on him as one of conditions for parole.

huh? did you read it? he was given 2 life sentences instead. no chemical castration will be performed.

If anybody is in a "coma"...it's gotta' be you, Hoochy, Koochy Hoichi!

Right. Like u bekieving you have the strength to torture qdukt males who wikk resist you
Uhuh
Besides shirt menory here
U don't remember that coma thread or what ever nonsense dreamer posted a while ago.
Yep
Of couese not
Now we can continue to go in circles fine
Or return to what the thread
is about or the ramifications of wishing and lusting after r torturing other human biengs as dreamer here longs for and as you heee long for
Yeah I'm in a coma alright
Uhuh
Remember your good for the goose idea of your wishing to folllw and emulate rapists behaviour
Which I find in the end so very odd.
Meh

castration6n-2-web.jpg

Elmer Bowman, who was convicted of kidnapping a woman and torturing her for 17 hours, was given two life sentences instead of chemical castration, as sought by the prosecution.

A sexual predator from Florida who kidnapped and tortured a woman for 17 terrifying hours will not be chemically castrated but will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Elmer Bowman repeatedly beat and burned his 25-year-old victim, as well as forced her to perform sex acts during the barbaric ordeal in 2011, reports WESH.com.

Bowman, 47, also hung the woman to a beam and tied a rope around her wrists, ankles and neck while threatening to kill her by hanging.
He was convicted of kidnapping and sexual battery with a deadly weapon last week, said WESH.com.

Elmer Bowman’s victim was able to escape after he fell asleep. Bowman tortured the woman for 17 hours, including burning her and sexually assaulting her.

The woman only escaped when he fell asleep.
Prosecutors had sought chemical castration for Bowman, but instead he was given two life sentences.

Read more: Florida man gets life sentence

Sticks & Stones may break my Bones...but Words will never hurt me....find that you are actually a very intelligent chap....but a hard and rough one at that....God forbid if you were my Son!....:laugh2:...I'd smack you into the wild, blue yonder....:giggle:...........no apologies needed...

Your aswome rockin robin
Aswome
Wink

the one draw back if he feels bitter could he be worse.
you say torture not the answer and I agree but what do you say to parent of little girl who just been raped and killed,personaly I would look other way if parents want revenge,Cop out I know,so guess that why we have law not juctice

Back