....Starbucks varies, anyone?

I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!! I live just three miles north from Starbucks headquarters! :)

I love their frappuccinos! My favorite is Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino but they stopped making it. :( Another favorite drinks is Green Tea Frappuccino, Mocha, Mint, and Vanilla Bean. I have to stop drinking frappuccinos because I gained 10lbs from that so I changed my drink to Shaken Iced Tea. It helped me to lose some weight.

I plan to go to Starbucks today to meet my friend. :)

OHHHHH they have pumpkin spice flavour??? wow.. only at Thanksgiving?? I love anything with that flavour pies, muffins and cake.. mmmmmm thanks for the info.. geez I'm missing out alot lol.. but they are abit expensive I think.. smile...

yes they have Pumpkin spice but only come out at thanksgiving and Christmas.. Maybe next month? I hope.. you should try that! hmm make me wanna one now! ha..

Orange mocha Frappunico does taste like it have coffee in it.. i checked mocha is coffee that grow in South America. anything that said mocha is coffee.. keep that in mind, ok.. :)

if u are not sure what kind it have or does it have coffee in it? check the link..

Beverage Lineup

then click on category and look for the kind you want to try out or just curious to see the nutrional information..

my fav..
Orange Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Coffee
A delicious combination of orange and chocolate, combined with Starbucks® Latin American coffees and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional).

P.S.

never mind.. i found one that doesnt have no coffee in.. its called blended creme only. listed below that doesnt have coffee...

Blueberries & Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Dulce de Leche Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Orange Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Raspberry Chocolate Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Tazo® Chai Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Tazo® Green Tea Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

Vanilla Bean Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Nutrition information

White Chocolate Frappuccino® blended crème
Nutrition information

I do like Starbucks, but It is expensive in Germany *Sigh*
well, I drink sometimes one Caramel Machiatto or Frappucino with caramel. one middle Put "Caramel machiatto" cost around 4,20 Euro. that means $5,70. Can you afford for it daily?

I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!! I live just three miles north from Starbucks headquarters! :)

I love their frappuccinos! My favorite is Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino but they stopped making it. :( Another favorite drinks is Green Tea Frappuccino, Mocha, Mint, and Vanilla Bean. I have to stop drinking frappuccinos because I gained 10lbs from that so I changed my drink to Shaken Iced Tea. It helped me to lose some weight.

I plan to go to Starbucks today to meet my friend. :)

Starbucks are well known meeting area for the deaf community in the United States of America and I have noticed that. Also, I bought my firneds at starbucks at the first time earlier this year, and it has been continuinal, been there since... a good spot for a hot chocolate or two. ;)

I do like Starbucks, but It is expensive in Germany *Sigh*
well, I drink sometimes one Caramel Machiatto or Frappucino with caramel. one middle Put "Caramel machiatto" cost around 4,20 Euro. that means $5,70. Can you afford for it daily?

the venti one i ordered is like 4 dollars something.. but total with tax is 5 dollars something.. so not bad.. i guess its different from here to europe..

Starbucks are well known meeting area for the deaf community in the United States of America and I have noticed that. Also, I bought my firneds at starbucks at the first time earlier this year, and it has been continuinal, been there since... a good spot for a hot chocolate or two. ;)

Starbucks is very deaf friendly environment place. Also Starbucks support deaf communities such as provide them the deaf social nights. Also I personally know a several deaf people works for Starbucks corporation and a several Starbucks stores. I support Starbucks even it is a global corporation and I still consider Starbucks as local cafe since it is home in Seattle.

I ADORE Starbucks! They make the best Cafe Mochas! I recently tried one with Raspberry !!!

I am curious anyone has tried iced coffee from starbuck? If so, which one is best? I would like to try it :)

^^^ I did try white chocolate iced coffee, delicious!!

I haven't try Orange Creme. UMmMMmmm sound good! They should also make other kind of fruit creame! Oh well! Maybe I can suggest them?

I love Cafe Mocha! MMM! Now you make me want some! LOL! :giggle: I don't go very often..maybe 1 time a month or every 2 months. I haven't had one since June I think. So that's over 3 months. OH well!

I haven't try Orange Creme. UMmMMmmm sound good! They should also make other kind of fruit creame! Oh well! Maybe I can suggest them?

I love Cafe Mocha! MMM! Now you make me want some! LOL! :giggle: I don't go very often..maybe 1 time a month or every 2 months. I haven't had one since June I think. So that's over 3 months. OH well!

You should consider go back there and get one! ;)

I love drinking coffee, but I do not go to Starbuck's. The best coffeehouse is "Just Add Coffee" in Taylorsville, UT. Their coffees are to die for. I love spending my time there sitting down and chatting with my deaf friend whilst sipping coffee. The owners there are so nice. I love their frozen tiramisu drink, yum!

Starbucks' was so jealous of their business, so they decided to open next door from "Just Add Coffee." I was so pissed off, and now Just Add Coffee are selling novelities such as "Friends don't let Friends drink Starbuck's." Also, the owners have been making some jokes about the LDS Church. They used to have a tshirt where they showed a picture of a coffee pitcher pouring into Moroni's trumpet.The church got upset and tried to control them by saying they were violating the Church's copyrighted image. The owners had to crop the picture showing only the rim of the trumpet with coffee pouring in.

Recently, I was at there, and I saw another tshirt with a picture of the owners dressing up as missionaries (white shirts, black pants, with elder pins) serving coffee. Like they are on a mission to convert people into coffee drinkers?! LOL

There are also other great places in Salt Lake City such as Bad Ass Coffee, Salt Lake Roasting, Coffee Garden, Scandia Kaffee house, etc... I try to support these small coffeehouse businesses rather than going to Starbuck's. But sometimes I do have no choice and end up drinking Starbuck's such as at my work and at the bookstores. It is pretty sad that Starbuck's manage to saturate the markets like that.

I love drinking coffee, but I do not go to Starbuck's. The best coffeehouse is "Just Add Coffee" in Taylorsville, UT. Their coffees are to die for. I love spending my time there sitting down and chatting with my deaf friend whilst sipping coffee. The owners there are so nice. I love their frozen tiramisu drink, yum!

Starbucks' was so jealous of their business, so they decided to open next door from "Just Add Coffee." I was so pissed off, and now Just Add Coffee are selling novelities such as "Friends don't let Friends drink Starbuck's." Also, the owners have been making some jokes about the LDS Church. They used to have a tshirt where they showed a picture of a coffee pitcher pouring into Moroni's trumpet.The church got upset and tried to control them by saying they were violating the Church's copyrighted image. The owners had to crop the picture showing only the rim of the trumpet with coffee pouring in.

Recently, I was at there, and I saw another tshirt with a picture of the owners dressing up as missionaries (white shirts, black pants, with elder pins) serving coffee. Like they are on a mission to convert people into coffee drinkers?! LOL

There are also other great places in Salt Lake City such as Bad Ass Coffee, Salt Lake Roasting, Coffee Garden, Scandia Kaffee house, etc... I try to support these small coffeehouse businesses rather than going to Starbuck's. But sometimes I do have no choice and end up drinking Starbuck's such as at my work and at the bookstores. It is pretty sad that Starbuck's manage to saturate the markets like that.

Actually, Starbucks never get jealous of any its competitors. Starbucks' competitors exists because of Starbucks. Many competitors are jealous of Starbucks because of succession. Why do you think Starbucks is very successful? Starbucks got better drinks, management, support communities more than their competitors do. Most of Starbucks competitors are copycats by drinks, cafe setting, and business plans.

For your information, Bad Ass Coffee and Scandia Kaffee House aren't local coffee businesses, you can find them at anywhere on West Coast.

Back