Sprint Relay - HTC EVO 4G

HTC Evo still sold out at my local Sprint store!!! It had been my 5th visit and no luck. They told me there will be large shipment tomorrow, then they said not here and itl'll be tomorrow so on and on. I gave up and decide to just order one thru Sprintrelaystore.com

So I'm looking foward to have it!!

Catty

HTC Evo still sold out at my local Sprint store!!! It had been my 5th visit and no luck. They told me there will be large shipment tomorrow, then they said not here and itl'll be tomorrow so on and on. I gave up and decide to just order one thru Sprintrelaystore.com

So I'm looking foward to have it!!

Catty

I think that you have Samsung Moment so what is wrong?

Is there any PDA available that allows you to make video calls at high speed?

I think that you have Samsung Moment so what is wrong?

I posted it previously that I turned in Samsung Moment back to Sprint before 30 days is up.. . I like the phone BUT... the Nuance Dragon Speaking softare kick up and running when I accidently pressed the side button on my phone every time. It took a min to load up then I had to close it. It's annoying and there's no way for me to delete this software or configure the button so it become disabled. I decide to turn in and go for Evo because it have no side buttons (except power button on top). Plus front facing camera for future VP.. Screen is bigger and easier for me to type on faster.

That's why

I am back on my old crummy BB Curve for now till Evo arrive. :giggle:

Catty

I posted it previously that I turned in Samsung Moment back to Sprint before 30 days is up.. . I like the phone BUT... the Nuance Dragon Speaking softare kick up and running when I accidently pressed the side button on my phone every time. It took a min to load up then I had to close it. It's annoying and there's no way for me to delete this software or configure the button so it become disabled. I decide to turn in and go for Evo because it have no side buttons (except power button on top). Plus front facing camera for future VP.. Screen is bigger and easier for me to type on faster.

That's why

Catty

Ouch, my Moto Droid uses Google Voice.

That's why

Catty

New Samsung Epic 4G includes full qwerty keyboard, front facing cam, SuperAMOLED, etc. similar as EVO 4G but SuperAMOLED display is brighter than EVO. Epic 4 will be coming soon. Do you think about it?

attachment.php

Ha... his EVO is just three days old?

Attachments

• evo 2.jpg
    evo 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 77
The real answer to the question is, never put shit in your car unattended. This is common sense..

Even goes for spare change in the cup holders or visible from windows.

Guy should file with local police if he wants these people gone. Just filing insurance claim is letting the thief go scoot free.

Never heard before.. I think it's BS.. also, Sprint rebates are BS,too. I've has been declined twice. I said like wtf!!! I never get $100 rebates again.. grrr!!!

attachment.php

it says receipt or packing slip was not provided... you need to attach either one of those to rebate form. so it was missing so therefore declined.

it says receipt or packing slip was not provided... you need to attach either one of those to rebate form. so it was missing so therefore declined.

never mind, I see you got it taken care of...

BrianChris77 is pure n00b and I think that he is around 18-19 years old.

Back