Sprint merger T-Mobile?

Not sure how that work between GSM and CDMA together. Suppose there offer dual network carrier every phone?

Im American, not European so I speak for America ;)

This forum is for everyone. We have a lot foreign members at here. So Just avoid from confused between USA T-mobile and T-mobile.

And you sounds like T-mobile shut down from WHOLE worldwide. Sound not right to me.

If you think of marketing, it is alot easier to market in Europe when it comes to wireless set up.

It depends on number of population per sq miles. America, most locations have alot fewer people per square miles than in Europe thus it cost much more to set up wireless infrastructure down here than in Europe.

Think of this, which would be profitable selling service to 10,000 people or 1,000,000 in same size of land?

It is all about Return On Investment. It is not cheap to set up wireless tower, usually in tune of 2 million dollars (Mainly legal costs).

Pity, T-Mobile can't afford to spread enough tower in large country like here in US mainland. Should took risk to building more and more customer would probably choice over it than at&t.

We already went thru the hassle of T-Mobile acquiring Suncom. Sigh....

Not sure how that work between GSM and CDMA together. Suppose there offer dual network carrier every phone?

The merger would be HORRIBLE between GSM and CDMA together. I disagree on the merging of technologies difficulties.

Pity, T-Mobile can't afford to spread enough tower in large country like here in US mainland. Should took risk to building more and more customer would probably choice over it than at&t.

No, you are DEAD wrong! T-Mobile USA is owned by a giant German mobile operator Deutsche Telekom (refers T-Mobile International in Europe) has $55 billion cash cow. Compared to Sprint's cash value of stagging $12 billion. What you Americans don't know about T-Mobile International is that it dominates European coverages. It is ranked 7th world largest mobile phone company. I am pretty sure that Deutsche Telekom may consider to buy Sprint and have it merged with T-Mobile USA. Of course it has to be remained a brand of T-Mobile USA. Sad is that the T-Mobile USA coverage is so so and compare to T-Mobile International, it is so superior.

Interesting note is that a giant European carrier Vodafone owns a 45% joint of Verizon Wireless!

Further information:
List of mobile network operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you are DEAD wrong! T-Mobile USA is owned by a giant German mobile operator Deutsche Telekom (refers T-Mobile International in Europe) has $55 billion cash cow. Compared to Sprint's cash value of stagging $12 billion. What you Americans don't know about T-Mobile International is that it dominates European coverages. It is ranked 7th world largest mobile phone company. I am pretty sure that Deutsche Telekom may consider to buy Sprint and have it merged with T-Mobile USA. Of course it has to be remained a brand of T-Mobile USA. Sad is that the T-Mobile USA coverage is so so and compare to T-Mobile International, it is so superior.

Interesting note is that a giant European carrier Vodafone owns a 45% joint of Verizon Wireless!

Further information:
List of mobile network operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I already knew about Tmobile own by German. What's with you? :laugh2:

See? They have money and yet, they don't building wireless tower in US mainland. Sheesh

You think building wireless tower is cheap?

If I own wireless business, I will never pay for expensive wireless tower in middle of nowhere, it is waste of my money. No thanks. I rather spend money where I bet that I will get money back, for example in middle of New York City, wow! huge income generator.

Get the drift?

I already knew about Tmobile own by German. What's with you? :laugh2:

See? They have money and yet, they don't building wireless tower in US mainland. Sheesh

You think building wireless tower is cheap?

If I own wireless business, I will never pay for expensive wireless tower in middle of nowhere, it is waste of my money. No thanks. I rather spend money where I bet that I will get money back, for example in middle of New York City, wow! huge income generator.

Get the drift?

It's sad T-mobile couldn't land in North Carolina

Like I said.. it's risk.

Makes sense

Didn't you know that North carolina has the fewest people living per sq miles in Eastern coast? The fewer people means fewer customers for Tmo, means less money in revenue. While in Europe, too many people live in each square miles means huge revenue for wireless carrier. That is why they are making more money over there than here.

Why do you think Japanese got one of best wireless? Its way obviously.

It's sad T-mobile couldn't land in North Carolina

Like I said.. it's risk.

Makes sense

Didn't you know that North carolina has the fewest people living per sq miles in Eastern coast? The fewer people means fewer customers for Tmo, means less money in revenue. While in Europe, too many people live in each square miles means huge revenue for wireless carrier. That is why they are making more money over there than here.

Why do you think Japanese got one of best wireless? Its way obviously.

It's because Japan is tiny country, easy to spend to take over the land to make wireless available. USA? It's frickin huge include hard mountain to reach. Heck, they should set the awesome super antenna to make longer range.

Yup, exactly.

It's because Japan is tiny country, easy to spend to take over the land to make wireless available. USA? It's frickin huge include hard mountain to reach. Heck, they should set the awesome super antenna to make longer range.

Back