Spill something completely random about yourself...

mlkshkgrl said:
Maybe she ate boiled eggs while she was drinking beer.

sound stinky SKUNK farty need gas mask u re safe wont smell em :lol:

Omg...

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: You too?

I thought I was the only one that watched their own blood being drawn?
I can't watch the needle being placed in the vein, but after that, no problem!

Okay, Okay. I'm stra-aaange, but you guys already know this about me!

:rofl:

I cannot watch any of it...BIG SISSY!! RIGHT HERE! LOL I hate needles, I really dont mind when they putting meds into me, but cannot watch anything being taken out like blood etc...it is like my mind says "that is suppose to be there!!NO!!" :eek: :nono: LOL

Allergic to strawberries. I break out in hives.

Like to tease even push someone else's buttons.

Love to read romantic novels but I don't MOAN!! :shock:

I hate the smell of dead rats. (now ask me how I know what that smell is!)

I'm still not pregnant.

I have a big mouth and a love for arguing.

I am a VERY shy guy when it comes to women and it takes ALOT for me just to go up and talk to a girl who I think is cute. I am less shy online, though.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Because women get horny and get hard on,,, and tired of waiting on you.

That is why. :mrgreen:

I hate to tell you that you are mistaken. Women don't get hard-ons. Only men have the right "equipment" for that.

Sorry, dear.

Last edited:
For these who asked me about moaning while reading..it is not that I read romantic books. It is just that I tend to get deeply engrossed in a book (Im an avid bookreader) and make moaning/humming sounds. People in the public have stared at me while I read. I try to pay attention to what Imi doing while reading but I cant help it! It is my quirkiness :)

Another random thought...I hate my long thick heavy messy unruly hair. I wish I have straight and sleek hair! I envy these women who swing their glossy straight hair around like that :)

Meg said:
For these who asked me about moaning while reading..it is not that I read romantic books. It is just that I tend to get deeply engrossed in a book (Im an avid bookreader) and make moaning/humming sounds. People in the public have stared at me while I read. I try to pay attention to what Imi doing while reading but I cant help it! It is my quirkiness :)

Another random thought...I hate my long messy unruly hair. I wish I have a straight and sleek hair! I envy these women who swing their hair around like that :)

You're not the only one, Meg. :) My hair is curly, frizzy and bushy and I hate it with a passion...have a straightening iron I use religiously. :) Ehhh. I envy my sister, who seems to have the perfect tresses...

Meg said:
I was told yesterday that I need bifocals. :-o What is next? Will it be Depends?

(snickers) trying to control myself without bursting with laughter!

but ummm.. i think you need to go through some stages first before reaching to that point though.. don't ya think!? :mrgreen:

Malfoyish said:
I hate the smell of dead rats. (now ask me how I know what that smell is!)

I'm still not pregnant.

I have a big mouth and a love for arguing.

:eek: I'll keep that in mind (big mouth) :rofl:

I like to sleep with window wide open in the winter and cuddle under our blanket with Nozobo.

Likes shopping.

loves to cook

Cries when Steel Magolins is on

Hates idoits, snakes, afraid of heights, when im on the plane i get alll excited, me :crazy:

VamPyroX said:
:werd:

I like to jack off too. Nothing embarassing about that. ;)

it's all natural and I do that in bed to make myself less stressed. :wackit:

Back