• hot

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • no way, i can't handle it!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

illustrator

Reaction score
how spicy do you like on food?

i enjoy medium spicy particularly when it comes to east indian food and new mexico style mexican food. the real hot stuff, to me, takes away from the flavor of the food. dang, i'm gettin' hungry . . .

depends on how much of water/milk I have on my side. :lol: I usually like my ethnic food spicy... Thai food... Oooooo yum yum! Their hot sauce which I always request the lowest level because it burns my tongue even tho it is the lowest.. So i cannot imagine what their "spiciest" sauce may be like for me! And the mexican tacos, I always request to have two little cans of hot sauce! Spanish's hot sauce is not that hot compared to Thai's... I love asian food because of their spice which are just *right* for me. But my tongue and nationality background don't permit me to enjoy spicy foods because my nationality has NO spicy flavor in their traditonaly meals... BLAND... veggie-style with pork in every meal. Blah! Take my mother for example.. She is a native of Finland and she cannot handle MILD hot sauce dip for tortilla chips! :eek2: That just shows you how different a person's perferences based on their habit of meal intakes.

I *LOVE* spicy food -- but have to order mild for hubby as extra spicy ones burn his tongue. I always make sure I have the hottest jalepenos in the poppers, :lol:

Whenever I eat those, I make sure I have a large pot of water or ice cold beer to slake the heat of it, heh! I eat a good gob of wasabi on my sushi to the point of when I cry tears and burning my nose hairs! :laugh2:

I like mild.. my hubby liked spicy.. I can't stand very spicy foods..hehe one bite.. i go running for something to drink to cool off :D

i liked medium spicy... love damino's bufflo wings and TGIF fridays bufflo wings.. yummy.. or spicy tacos (mexican style)

I love spicy, and I sure can make my food very spicy. I would rather eat spicy food than eat sweet desserts. I make a great spicy jambalaya!!! Unfortunately, my friends do not like spicy food, so I have to mild it down for them.

Thai is one of my favourite cuisines, and I always request number 5 on the spicy scale! he he he...

holy smoke! The guy who can eat 156 spicy pepper within 15 minutes. That was from the food-eater contest.

WaterRats13 said:
I *LOVE* spicy food -- but have to order mild for hubby as extra spicy ones burn his tongue. I always make sure I have the hottest jalepenos in the poppers, :lol:

Whenever I eat those, I make sure I have a large pot of water or ice cold beer to slake the heat of it, heh! I eat a good gob of wasabi on my sushi to the point of when I cry tears and burning my nose hairs! :laugh2:

WaterRat -- water isn't a good idea ;) Instead go for milk (if you can tolerate that!).

I love spicy food, too. Wasabi on sushi/Japanese food is cool, it's good to eat when you got a stuffy nose or a cold (it's not really that spicy, just really opens up your sinus!). Oh the Del Taco/Taco Bell sauces aren't hot at all.. I always go for Fire or Del Scorcio.

Yum.

Man I like spicy food. But not to damn hot. I wanna taste my food you know and some feelings in my tongue.

Wolfboy said:
Man I like spicy food. But not to damn hot. I wanna taste my food you know and some feelings in my tongue.

Ever tried spicy chocolate? :lol:

"Hot!.... Sweet!... Hot!... Sweet!..."

depends on food. I can go for mild/medium. I used to eat hot hot, now i get a lot of heartburns due to hormones change after having two boys.

My hubby eats anything HOT... :shock:

Well, this is interesting. I voted mild. I like my food flavorful, but I don't really like things spicy. However, my parents like spicey foods, so I've had to "adapt" to that. I can tolerate some spicy foods up to the medium level of spicyness. Anything beyond that is too hot for me.

Back