special club

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
How about making a sticky or a permanent thread about the 100 club, 200 club, all the way up to 2, 000 .........kind of like a VIP list.. this way you dont have like 7 threads about someone who reached the same numbers......

LOL good idea
But it might go down the pages if nobody updates it then one would have to search through the pages to find it. Will have to do something to keep it on the top.

Nah, that would only be an encouragement for post whores.

Yeah, If we have that, before you know it, they'll postwhore like crazy :eek2:

Ok, then how would you discourage ppl from saying look at my xth post? Making more and more threads of that instead of looking to that link you suggested... oh well...

Stop making pointless threads and it will get boring. Make sure to post interesting threads so people can join. That's only way I would discourage them to postwhoring.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
How about making a sticky or a permanent thread about the 100 club, 200 club, all the way up to 2, 000 .........kind of like a VIP list.. this way you dont have like 7 threads about someone who reached the same numbers......

:eek: then what alex will do if we reached 99,999 posts? :lol:

Alex didn't even complain since too many people who posted most worthless threads.

Alex who managed it very well.

51.gif
please dont let this be happening! :nono: nahhhh :greddy: i dont need to be a postwhore queen, apparaently i already am a postwhore queen! :-o.. YES!! :wave: :wiggle: *chicken dance*

Back