Sorry If I pry

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Some of you who do not change your avatar over the past year?
whyyyyyy? :fruit:

ah.... talking about me without directing it to me... I see.... well my avatar is what makes me as me in here :mad2:

hard to change

ah.... talking about me without directing it to me... I see.... well my avatar is what makes me as me in here :mad2:

hard to change
I dislike your avatar, I like the original one though sadly. :aw:

Some of you who do not change your avatar over the past year?
whyyyyyy? :fruit:

:rofl:~~~

In 2006, I was joining alldeaf! My avatar is not changing ever since! :shock: ...

Guess it's easy for my friends to recognition my avatar! :giggle:

Some of your change avatar and I don't recognition and puzzle out until I recognizee members!! :|

hard to change

aww the whole world revolves around you. nah You did change twice. To be honest, I haven't seen you being a :mad2: lately. All i see in you is :wag: lately. :(

:rofl:~~~

In 2006, I was joining alldeaf! My avatar is not changing ever since! :shock: ...

Guess it's easy for my friends to recognition my avatar! :giggle:

Some of your change avatar and I don't recognition and puzzle out until I recognizee members!! :|

yeah i know what you mean. I wonder if i change my avatar too often. I guess my avatar is almost similiar in the past cat cat cat cat:giggle:

I just change my avatar depending on my mood!!

Are you Deaf?

It says "Pain in the ass"

YES I AM DEAFO. Now i can read your avatar very clear. my god! :shock: dont ask me why i couldn't figure it out before until you told me then i re check your avatar and i got it. i feel stupid now. lol

Back