Someone needs our....

I'm so glad it went well. I've been thinking about her all day and yesterday too.

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well, Thanks RR for the update...

RR, thats very thoughtful of you to post a prayer request about me and that means alot to me. Thank you for your encouragement words and it helped me alot. :hug: When the interpreter woke me up in the recovery room, I realized that I didnt have ventilator on me because of my breathing problem and I was so relieved! Praise the Lord!

Thank you, everyone for your prayers and I really appreciate it very much. :grouphug:

RebelGirl, I had problems with gallbladder for 9 months. I went to ER almost every week for 9 months!! Can you imagine that? The drs thought I was crazy. I kept telling them I am not crazy. Last Sunday evening, it got worse where I couldnt breath and I was alot in pain. Finally, a different dr saw me and put me in the hospital right away. I met with the gallbladder surgeon and he said he couldnt believe that the other drs didnt treat me right and I could have my gallbladder ruptured.

RR, thats very thoughtful of you to post a prayer request about me and that means alot to me. Thank you for your encouragement words and it helped me alot. :hug: When the interpreter woke me up in the recovery room, I realized that I didnt have ventilator on me because of my breathing problem and I was so relieved! Praise the Lord!

Thank you, everyone for your prayers and I really appreciate it very much. :grouphug:

RebelGirl, I had problems with gallbladder for 9 months. I went to ER almost every week for 9 months!! Can you imagine that? The drs thought I was crazy. I kept telling them I am not crazy. Last Sunday evening, it got worse where I couldnt breath and I was alot in pain. Finally, a different dr saw me and put me in the hospital right away. I met with the gallbladder surgeon and he said he couldnt believe that the other drs didnt treat me right and I could have my gallbladder ruptured.

I am glad that you are okay. I cannot believe that doctor didnt help you about gallbladder. I am sorry that you was so suffering.

AngelofRoses..Glad to hear that your surgery was successful
and you are feeling better now! Take care!

I'm glad that the surgery went well.

Get well soon! :P

Shit!! I am sorry for swearing but I just can't believe what ur dr did not do anything but glad others did finally.... I am very glad u got it in time! But not my freaking deaf friend...she has it for maybe 3 or more of freaking YEARS!!! NOT MONTHS, mind u!! Yes!! The years... she was in suffering for so long but finally she got her galbladder removed! Just over a month ago... however... she is too stubborn for not listen to dr's warning not do anything but to rest a lot for a month peroid! But she still to do outside work!!! Her husband gave u just a week ago!!! I do not undy her at all... we all have been warn her to take it easy but no she is not! She hate rest that much...she is very restless!! Sighs... that is why I was shocked to hear of ur news abt that damn dr!! Man, I can't belive this!! U sue that dang dr, don't u? For taking too long! My stupid friend is toooo stuborn not go to see dr due to some stupid few things plms: $$ and not belive DR ....hate pills...etc! But now she is on pills finally due to her diabite (sp?) u know I mean?

I am very glad u made it thru...whew!! Get well as well!! Take care!

Back