So what is everyone doing for July 4th???

Stay here with my dogs while all the rest of my family works. :(

Does your dog freak out when the fireworks goes off? My dog is a basketcase! think he is going to have a heart attack.

Does your dog freak out when the fireworks goes off? My dog is a basketcase! think he is going to have a heart attack.

I have three. One is deaf. He doesn't notice. The other two have gone to the door a couple of time and alerted. When I went and opened the door, I thought the house was on fire, because of the smell. After I got outside I noticed it was a boy next door with firecrackers. So I guess I would say they aren't really upset, just disapproving .

Fireworks are illegal here so I don't think we have as many as a lot of places.

At least two people of my family were not working today, so we sat around playing Fairytale Fights on PS3 and are now eating Pizza Hut delivery. :)

I have three. One is deaf. He doesn't notice. The other two have gone to the door a couple of time and alerted. When I went and opened the door, I thought the house was on fire, because of the smell. After I got outside I noticed it was a boy next door with firecrackers. So I guess I would say they aren't really upset, just disapproving .

Fireworks are illegal here so I don't think we have as many as a lot of places.

See your state fireworks laws
State Fireworks Map [PIC]

Sparklers and snakes allowed in Iowa I see.

I guess that would definitely account for the fiery smell in my neighborhood.

Gold sparklers containing no magnesium, chlorate or perchlorate, flitter sparkler not more that 1⁄8î in diameter, and snakes containing no mercury are permitted.

Firecrackers, torpedoes, skyrockets, roman candles, daygo bombs are prohibited.

They still sell firecrackers with mercury? Whoa that's dangerous.

Probably continue packing, boxing stuff and getting some things done during the day.
surprised.png

At night, they have local displays of fireworks from all of our surrounding cities. If we are pumped enough, we may just head for the show at Disneyland, it never fails every year. You can even see it from the highway!

Are you moving? If so, far away?

Hi all... i am behind the news since the last time i read those new you guys posted ....... I am Backkkkkkkkk! I have been working today (Saturday) and will be working on Monday also with Uncle Sam Costume for fun..... you all will see my picture of myself wearing uncle sam outfit.....snickered...... And let me know what do you think of this outfit i have right now.... hee hee......

Mikel

Attachments

• 2010-07-03-82701.jpg
    2010-07-03-82701.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2010-07-03-82761.jpg
    2010-07-03-82761.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi all... i am behind the news since the last time i read those new you guys posted ....... I am Backkkkkkkkk! I have been working today (Saturday) and will be working on Monday also with Uncle Sam Costume for fun..... you all will see my picture of myself wearing uncle sam outfit.....snickered...... And let me know what do you think of this outfit i have right now.... hee hee......

Mikel

Good to see you back. Like the costume. Ought to give away red, white, and blue, balloon poodles to go with it.

Good to see you back. Like the costume. Ought to give away red, white, and blue, balloon poodles to go with it.

Hi Berry,

yeah.... and i had red. white and blue star balloons with the sign for this company (furniture and mattress company in Chico, CA)

Mikel

Back