So, This Is What Terri Want ?..

Tousi said:
I am taking up a collection this week for possibly bailing the Blondes out of a Florida jail! :D
hahahahaha:rofl: that so funny!

prostock19 said:
That is funny, not believing to pull the plug. I am not religious, but to me, keeping her alive artificially is working AGAINST God's will. It's like you're playing God yourself by keeping her alive. If God wanted her alive, he would have made it possible for her to eat and drink.

Wow, did this non-religious person just say that? LOL

Some nurses had said that some time ago they gave Terri some jello and a washcloth soaked with apple juice for her to suck on. It seem she was ABLE to eat and drink in small amount. For some reason Michael Schiavo insisted she be put on a feeding tube from that time on and did not allow anyone to feed Terri orally. And what's more, when the request was made in the court for Judge Greer to allow a doctor to give Terri a shallowing test to see if she can shallow anything, he denied it. :/

See the link: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/20/102601.shtml

Tousi,

I do understand where you're coming from on this, and it would be very very hard to come to a decision whether I want to live or die since I love life and I want to live for the rest of my life until my time is up, and I don't even know what its like to be in Terri's condition either....but the only thing I don't like it the way they are putting her to death by slowly starving her..<<< that I do not want to go thru this myself :Ohno: , and I wouldn't even do that to my husband either ( if I was married )....but I would pull the plug out from any type of life support machines that is keeping my husband alive ( only if that what he wanted ) or myself, and I rather to die quickly then slowly....

So, I dunno, Roadrunner and I are still discuss this, and it's not easy to talk about it either since we both don't want to lose each others but we have to discuss this so we can have a living will because we don't want to go thru what Terri is going thru since so many people are hurting and family being tored apart, it just sadness me and I don't want to see that happen to my husband, my children or my family.... :(

Fly Free said:
im sorry Cheri but i personally do not think u would make it past the security that is out front of the nursing home where Terri is

Trust me. She won't.

Toonces said:
Some nurses had said that some time ago they gave Terri some jello and a washcloth soaked with apple juice for her to suck on. It seem she was ABLE to eat and drink in small amount. For some reason Michael Schiavo insisted she be put on a feeding tube from that time on and did not allow anyone to feed Terri orally. And what's more, when the request was made in the court for Judge Greer to allow a doctor to give Terri a shallowing test to see if she can shallow anything, he denied it. :/

Hmmm....and that shows how much Michael loves his wife?..... :ugh:

C'mon, now, neither of the blondes seriously said they would try to get by the guards; they just said they would ask........no more serious than I'm taking up that collection for their bail! LOL!

Tousi said:
C'mon, now, neither of the blondes seriously said they would try to get by the guards; they just said they would ask........no more serious than I'm taking up that collection for their bail! LOL!

:rofl: You have a great sense of humor. ;) Yes, It wouldn't hurt to try to ask, Maybe we won't be able to get through, But better than not even trying. :hug:

Toonces said:

Never heard of "newsmax". Anything from a known news service like NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, CNN, Associated Press? I just don't trust the source. I haven't seen anything on the news about that.

Now, If Michael said he loves his wife like he says he do, Then why didn't he provide her what she needs the most physical therapy, alot of therapy But, Michael never gave that to her to save her life! He made her rot in bed without proper therapy, People have said about her teeth were rot. Why? If Michael is her legal guardian? The parent should have gotten legal guardian of Terri, Terri would not be where she is now for 15 yrs in the same spot Michael spent her money awarded for her therapy on lawyers trying to get her starved to death. Want a link for that line?<<<http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/mostert/050323

Wake up Americans, You took side with the murder. Shame on you. :Ohno:

Cjanik said:
thats not a trusted source, its a biased source.

Most of news sources are either for Michael or for Terri. It is difficult to find a single news source that have a impartial view anyway. : P We just go with the guts if we feel the source we get from is true, at least as far as it goes.

And as for FightforTerri.org, I would prefer to rely on it as a source more than others because the parents knows their daughter the best, I believe.

Cheri said:
Now, If Michael said he loves his wife like he says he do, Then why didn't he provide her what she needs the most physical therapy, alot of therapy But, Michael never gave that to her to save her life! He made her rot in bed without proper therapy, People have said about her teeth were rot. Why? If Michael is her legal guardian? The parent should have gotten legal guardian of Terri, Terri would not be where she is now for 15 yrs in the same spot Michael spent her money awarded for her therapy on lawyers trying to get her starved to death. Want a link for that line?<<<http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/mostert/050323

Wake up Americans, You took side with the murder. Shame on you. :Ohno:

the article in link u provided is too biased.

here's a picture from terri's CAT SCAN

th_628_terrybrain.jpg

As you can see, she is brain dead.

CT scan of a normal 25 year old; Right, Terri Schiavo's most recent scan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Ronald E. Cranford: Well it shows extremely severe atrophy. Where those black areas are, that should be white. That should be cerebral cortex, and so really there is no cerebral cortex left. It's just a shrinkage of the cerebral cortex. It's a thin band of white on the outside and any neurologist or any radiologist looking at those CT scans will tell you that her atrophy could not be more severe than it is. So even if she were mentally conscious, which she's not, she's irreversible. She's been like this for 15 years, Dan, and that CT scan shows the most extreme severe atrophy of the higher centers of the brain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7328639/

and yes, this one is NOT a biased and a MORE trusted source than any links any of you posted.

Back