So I just found out my birthday...

Yeah it's right, Hitler's b-day is on the 20th of April. Duh me..

yeah send him a bday card like, "saddam suck shit" lol

:rofl: thank god my dads bday isn't on hilter's (20th) my dads bday is on the 19th

Originally posted by kuifje75
Hitler's bday is April 20 and no, I aint no Hitler lover.
So you all can relax :)

Sorry about your bday being the same day as Saddam's. Maybe we will beat Saddam on your birthday and make you feel better :)
Yep, that's right, its on the 20th! Sorry for the confusion i've caused, heh :fu:

Originally posted by Alex
...is the same as Saddam Hussein's! It's on April 28! :eek:

Here's the small conversation my GF and I had after I realized I share my birthday with good ol' Saddam Hussein.

Me: Hey, when was Saddam Hussein born?
Her: dont know. why?
Me: I heard he was born on April 28.
Her: yikes! bad luck! hehehe sorry
Me: LOL!

:o

411: http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/28/iraq.birthday/

:eek:

hey look in the bright side.. if people had to decide to celebrate either u or saddam. urs would definitely be up also sooner or later he's gonna be screwed up big time:rl: so ur b-day isn t no bad luck:thumb: lol

Saddam's birthday party is gonna be a big one! Thousands of people from other countries are going there. They'll make it blast and tons of fireworks! Death will be his gift. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by e
Saddam's birthday party is gonna be a big one! Thousands of people from other countries are going there. They'll make it blast and tons of fireworks! Death will be his gift. :mrgreen:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by e

:laugh2:

Looks like he got his present early. :Owned:

Sent via US Air Force up his ass.

:dance:

goodness my b-day's coming on April 16th nearby the tax day!.... more money for me!

:shock: hey Alex.... why not you invite Saddium for your birthday party and take picture of you and him as memories? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back